Forums : conflicts of interest

sorry - I cant even remember what this thread is about after reading the 3 pages of banter.......

N

It's about this (from post 1)

Good traders/posters often get banned from many other forums , simply because they are negatively affecting the interests of forum owners and forum sponsors , not the traders.Forums are discussion boards where traders want to freely debate and discuss , but often views are suppressed by commercial interests Some posts and threads are opened to create feel good positivity on forums , and closing threads which depict the truths about trading realities and negativity.

Can there be trader's only forums?Needs threads to be clean of pollution from commercial vendors.Vendors should have permission badges to speak.

spot on.. i just got booted from big mike forum :) their loss. none of them can trade lets boot those who can :clap:

lets revive T2W!

I think you got booted for calling another member 'thick'

This is not getting booted because you are a good trader/poster. It is getting booted because you were rude.

They don't tolerate that over there, to their benefit, it has to be said.

I dealt with LOGIC investments of London trading advisory CFD's and in 12 months they lost me more than I had lost in the previous 12 years and it cost me £3500 in fees most months!

Gees that's bad. Why ever did you not check them out first ? Not easy but ask around the forums. They probably have done it legally !