ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors (4 Pair Forex)

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, February 08, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD
For EURUSD - this can more bearish IF the seller was truly can break down to that Low fib 1.3369. But, on my see - if price here still move above that 1.3369 = just be aware with retrach for a while to bulls (first). Just it.

GBPUSD
Sideways on still look play here. Look, for GBPUSD - the price candle still move slow so near that 38.2 fib 1.5725. with this look = no nice idea to take a new OP here = just wait and see for this condition = better.

USDJPY
Sideways with still to probably bearish on play here. I see - because the price on USDJPY on was too high, this can be pullback down to bearish if 23.6 fibo at 93.18 can be break down by seller. Sl for sell Op = wise to set at above that resistance 94.06.

USDCHF
Till now - this still look nice bulls. On simple see - USDCHF want try re-test that strong resistance line at 0.9228. Search again for buy opportunity with use target profit to near that resistance 0.9228 = good action now (because price now was move up above that 76.4 fib 0.9179). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, February 09, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD
For EURUSD, bearish still can play here. If seller on next price movement = can move down to more that Low fib 1.3369. On simple say = I see, this good for hold sell if price still move bellow that ex. support 1.3369.

GBPUSD
GU on was touch and pullback down again from that first supply (1.5860). As long as the buyer on GBPUSD can not up again more to that 1.5860 = pay attention for bearish here = better action.

USDJPY
More bearish can be here. But - for nice sell OP on USDJPY = make sure that strong seller must break down first to that strong pivot 92.25. just it.

USDCHF
Price look to still bulls. But, for USDCHF = the correction bearish on here till max. that 61.8 fib at price 0.9149. I see - nice buy OP can be start play here after truly the price pullback up from that 61.8 fib 0.9149 then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, February 11, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD
For EURUSD, trend to bearish = yes, on still strong here. I see - for next probably movement here = search for sell OP is better if the strong seller then can move down again to more that nearest Low fib at 1.3352. search for nice sell is better here after that 1.3352 was break down by seller.

GBPUSD
For GBPUSD = look to be more bearish if seller here then can move down more that 61.8 fibo 1.5784. On simple say = search for sell OP here is better after the strong seller can move more down more to 61.8 fibo 1.5784. Just it.

USDJPY
For USDJPY, the price on still look to want bearish but weak. So, I see, for better sell OP here = make sure (first) that price can move down to more that 61.8 fib 92.01.

USDCHF
For USDCHF, just be aware with bearish correction first. I see, if then seller here can move down again to bellow that 76.4 fib 0.9179 = search for new sell here = good action then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD
I see, for EURUSD - as long as that Low fibo at 1.3352 still can not be break by strong seller and then 23.6 fib (1.3436) can be break by strong bulls = search for buy is better of course.

GBPUSD
This GBPUSD pair on bearish but weak. The price candle till now was move so near that demand zone at 1.5630. So, just wait and see with this sideways. for better sell OP = just make sure that low fib at 1.5630 was can be break down by strong seller continuation then.

USDJPY
Bulls trend also on still play for USDJPY but weak. On above the current price = there is a nice strong supply zone (94.84). If 94.84 can be touch = just be aware with bearish correction first then.

USDCHF
The bulls on still look nice play for USDCHF = on today move - if price can continue move above that resistance 0.9205 = search for buy is still better idea of course. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, February 13, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD
For EURUSD - this look to be more bulls. On my simple see = as long as the price candle still can move above the 23.6 fibo 1.3436 = looking for next plan buy OP is good idea here.

GBPUSD
The bulls on still play here. For GBPUSD = yes, nice to be search buy as long as the price can still move above the 23.6 fibo line (1.5644). good luck.

USDJPY
For USDJPY = clear can be see that price on still to be more bearish. On 4H TF = with use fibo line, I see, more bearish on this pair can start again if truly the strong seller was break down more to the pivot (93.12), just it.

USDCHF
The bearish also can be here (USDCHF). I see, as long as USDCHF can move bellow that 23.6 fib 0.9170 = yes, this is a nice bearish continuation probability then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, February 14, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD
EURUSD look sideways near the pivot 1.3474. I see - till now - no nice idea to take the new OP for this pair as long as the price candle here still move with so slow movement near the pivot 1.3474.

GBPUSD
Trend also on still nice bearish. but, I see - for GBPUSD this can be called bearish again and good for sell if truly strong seller on this pair can move more down again + break down to more that Low fibo at 1.5522.

USDJPY
Till I post this analysis = the USDJPY on look smooth move. and no nice to take any new OP here (till now). Look, on 4H TF = price now on move near that pivot 93.22 with small candle move = just wait and see, it's more better action for now here.

USDCHF
Trend for USDCHF (now) look on still sideways = no nice idea to take any new OP here, the price candle on so smooth move near that 23.6 fib line (0.9178). Just wait and see = it's better of course. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, February 15, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD
For EURUSD, I see, momentum for bearish still here and good sell after the seller on this pair can move more down to that strong demand at 1.3314. and just wait and see if price still move slow above that 1.3314 = I call it's sideways.

GBPUSD
GBPUSD on bearish but now look correction up bulls first (as long as the seller can not down again more to that Low fib at 1.5475). On this situation = just wait and see is better. next if 1.5475 was break too by strong bearish candle = so, look for sell OP is better act. then.

USDJPY
For USDJPY still on bearish. the price candle on 4H TF was move on bellow the 61.8 fib 93.01. make a sell OP with use stoploss on bellow that 61.8 fib 93.01 = good idea for trade fx here, I see.

USDCHF
Bulls but with weak move = yes, on still play here (USDCHF). The price candle on 4H Tf look pullback up again from that 23.6 fib 0.9200. I see - price now on move up to re-test again to max. that resistance at 0.9245. search for buy with TP bellow that resistance 0.9245 = better. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, February 16, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD
Correction bulls still can play here if on next price opening - the EURUSD can move up again and break up to that 23.6 fibo (1.3374). On my see - next, as long as that buyer truly can move above that 23.6 fibo (above price 1.3374) = search for buy will be better choice.

GBPUSD
Sideways price but with more probably to bulls continuation look here. on simple say = I see - bulls on GBPUSD will more nice move again if buyer on this pair can break up more to that 23.6 fib (1.5552) then.

USDJPY
The USDJPY look to enter to the sideways zone. price on move near that pivot zone 93.31. And no nice idea with this consolidation price probability. just wait and see first for next opening price here.

USDCHF
For USDCHF, look on more nice bearish and probably to change to bearish as long as the buyer on this pair can not up again to more resistance 0.9245. And I see - for plan sell here = also make sure that seller can break down to more 23.6 fib 0.9200 then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, February 18, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
This will be more nice bearish id EURUSD can still move bellow that Intraday short 1.3339. make a plan for sell here is better - because till now - trend on the big TF still support for bearish, I see.

GBPUSD
The bearish on still move here. For GBPUSD = I see will be good for sell only/after the seller can break down more to that Intraday S1 (1.5478) that now appear bellow the current price, I see - if that Intraday S1 (1.5478) can be break by strong seller = make a new sell is better for this pair then.

USDJPY
I want to say = Just be aware with next bearish correction for this USDJPY pair. I can say this = after I see the price candle look pullback down from that supply 94.24. Make a plan to search sell here is better of course.

USDCHF
Trend on look more bulls and good for buy on this USDCHF if the buyer on this pair can move up again to more that intraday high at price 0.9242. just it. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, February 19, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
For the big trend, I still see bearish for this EURUSD (intraday trading uses). I see, if then seller still can move on bellow that intraday short line (1.3343) = yes, looking for sell OP again here is better of course.

GBPUSD
For GBPUSD - this still look bearish of course. On my see as long as the price (on today movement) can still move bellow that intraday short 1.5465 = yes, looking for sell OP = still better action here.

USDJPY
Price till now on sideways with more probably to bearish because of the TCCI look support bearish. I see - as long as USDJPY can move bellow that intraday pivot 93.91 = yes, looking for sell OP is better action then.

USDCHF
Bulls also on nice here. We see if USDCHF on today movement still can move above the intraday long (0.9240) = yes, search for buy OP is better of course. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, February 20, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
Just be aware with bearish correction. from the chart M15, I see as long as buyer on this EURUSD still can not up again more to that supply zone (near daily long target 2 = 1.3432) = probably bearish correction (first) yes on here then.

GBPUSD
GBPUSD on look more bulls - I can say nice to by for now here but please note : that SL for buy must be set on bellow that intraday low (1.5414).

USDJPY
for USDJPY - on look to be more correction bearish. and good for plan sell then - if the seller here can more down and break down to that intraday pivot at 93.63. on other condition, we just wait and see if price still move slow above that intraday pivot 93.63 (it's called still sideways).

USDCHF
bearish on this USDCHF pair was look weak for now. we see the price candle on move near that daily short target 1 and look to pullback up - so, no take any sell op here is better. price look to be sideways first on near that daily short target 1 (0.9202), I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, February 21, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
for intraday trade - I see, bearish Trend on was look weak because now price on was move above that demand 1.3270. no nice idea to make sell here as long as EURUSD can not down again more to that that demand 1.3270. On other hand, if here formed a strong bulls candle = search for buy with wise TP is better with sl bellow that that demand 1.3270 of course.

GBPUSD
Just be aware with bulls for GBPUSD if then buyer can truly break up more to that intraday S1 (1.5241). if that happen, we can search for buy here. with always use sl for buy - max. sl on bellow that intraday low (1.5191).

USDJPY
Bulls pullback on USDJPY now. The buyer on this pair was move to above that intraday long (93.69) = I see, look again for by with sl set on bellow that intraday long (93.69) is good action now here.

USDCHF
For USDCHF - this look to be bearish of course. Look, the price now on move more down and leave that strong supply / intraday high (0.9286). I see, looking for sell op with use sl max. above that supply (0.9286) is better. and look more nice bearish then - if seller then also can break down more to that intraday R1 0.9267. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, February 22, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
EURUSD on look sideways. Price movement till now = on so smooth weak and no nice idea to take a new op here. just wait and see for now = it's more better. On other hand = I see, as long as seller then here can not break more down to that intraday low 1.3160 = looking for buy on low here = great idea.

GBPUSD
Big trend on GBPUSD on look bulls. But for now look sideways first. For nice start buy Op here (intraday trade) = make sure that then price can up and then break up to that intraday high (1.5273). So, if price still move slow bellow that intraday high (1.5273) = I just called this pair on still sideways = just wait and see then.

USDJPY
The USDJPY look pullback bearish again. price candle on 15M TF was able can break down again to that intraday short 93.18. Looking for sell with SL above 93.18 = most better action (for intraday trading), I see.

USDCHF
For USDCHF - price on still look sideways but with more to bearish. TCCI on support bearish. Next, nice sell can be play again here, I see = if strong seller was truly can break down more to that intraday pivot 0.9300. So, let's wait for that breakout to pivot 0.9300, then (to start sell here). just it. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, February 23, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
For EURUSD - this likely to still want up bulls. this bulls can be see with the TCCI average daily that now on bellow the current price. Look for next buy OP plan = better.

GBPUSD
The intraday R1 (1.5246) was break by seller. On my see - with look to this supply demand formation on GBPUSD - price here can probably down first to re-test again to that intraday long 1.5219.

USDJPY
For USDJPY till closed price this week, price on sideways near that supply 93.50. but, if we look to the tcci average daily - this more to be bulls if then intraday long (93.45) can be break up too by strong buyer then.

USDCHF
The USDCHF on more bearish. price was break down to the intraday pivot 0.9300 and TCCI till now on support bearish too. looking for sell plan then is better here, I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, February 25, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
For EURUSD - this more look to nice bearish again. On my see - if seller can move more down to that intraday short 1.3182 = Looking for sell is better if truly then strong seller can break down to that intraday short 1.3182.

GBPUSD
Pullback up bulls and good search buy for this GBPUSD with stoploss set on bellow that 1.5060.

USDJPY
For USDJPY - after we see the bulls gap = this can be a trigger to more bearish (because if we look this pair with big TF - can be see that this bulls gap formed on so strong supply zone). looking for sell op = better.

USDCHF
Price movement on this USDCHF on so high volatile, I see and not look good for new OP. And we see also that price on still move so near that intraday pivot 0.9306 = just wait and see - better. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, February 26, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
Bearish for this pair look weak. On my see if seller on this EURUSD still can not break down more that strong demand at 1.3047 = search for buy with use sl bellow that demand 1.3047 is good action here.

GBPUSD
Bearish correction can play here (today). I see on GBPUSD - if seller can break down to more that intraday long fibo at 1.5150 = looking for sell op will be better choice then here, I see.

USDJPY
The price also on still bulls. For today move if USDJPY can still move above that intraday short at 92.36 = looking for buy OP = yes, better.

USDCHF
so nice bulls for USDCHF (for today move). and this bulls still nice play as long as the price here can still move above that intraday R1 fibo (0.9317). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, February 28, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
Bulls on EURUSD was look weak as long as buyer on today move can not up again more to that intraday high (1.3160). On my see if then seller can brak down to more that intraday R1 (1.3137) = yes, looking for sell is more better act. then.

GBPUSD
The GBPUSD on still bulls. we can see with use TCCI average daily - the TCCI on still green. I see, if then buyer can break up again to more that intarday R1 (near the price 1.5166) = this can be a trigger for bulls continuation here then.

USDJPY
For USDJPY - this on look to probably sideways (near that strong supply 92.71). No nice idea to take OP buy here. but on other hand = we can search for sell if here formed a strong bearish candle that pullback down from that supply 92.70, I see.

USDCHF
For USDCHF - this can be more to pullback bulls. I see, if then seller can not down again to more that intraday low 0.92788 and then can up to above that intraday S1 = 0.9288, yes, looking for buy op = better. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, March 01, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
Bulls will be look nice for EURUSD if then buyer on this pair can also move up again to more that intraday S1 1.3079. but, we must wait and see first if price still move slow bellow that 1.3079 = it's still call sideways of course.

GBPUSD
GBPUSD on look bulls but weak, On my see - price now on try to re-test again to that intraday pivot (near the price 1.5184). Looking for buy with TP near that pivot 1.5184 = good action now.

USDJPY
The sideways price on still play here. For USDJPY = this is no nice idea to be take a new op (price on still sideways near the pivot 92.42).

USDCHF
This also on probably bearish (although just for bearish correction) then. On simple say = as long as USDCHF can still move bellow that strong supply at 0.9373 = just search for sell here = better. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, March 02, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
The probably price to bulls also on look here. Look, for EURUSD - this can nice to be take for buy with tcci on support bulls, i see. SL max. can be set bellow that daily short target 2 (1.2992).

GBPUSD
Sideways still play here -but for GBPUSD = bulls also can probably here if next price candle can move more up to above that 1.5050. so, for buy plan = just wait and see for break up price to more that 1.5050. just it.

USDJPY
Of course - price on USDJPY on still look bulls. TCCI average daily on still support bulls trend till this pair closed this week. Next - if buyer can move up again and break the supply at 93.70 = looking for new buy = better.

USDCHF
TCCI average daily move = on bulls but weak. Price on still move slow bellow that quite strong supply zone 0.9455. So for USDCHF, I see - the max bulls can be touch again to that 0.9455 but with small move. and wait and see more better choice with this price formation, I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, March 04, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
The sideways on look still play here. For EURUSD - now still move so near that intraday short 1.3017. Just be aware with sideways first + wait and see action is better.

GBPUSD
The sideways on still play here although with weak bulls. I see for GBPUSD - can move bulls - only/after the bulls candle then was break up to more that intraday short fib line at near 1.5062, I see.

USDJPY
For USDJPY = this more look to be more bearish. Looking for sell is better on this pair if then seller can break down to more that intraday long 93.21, I see.

USDCHF
Intraday trend on USDCHF look bearish and good for sell if then bearish candle can move more down again to that intraday pivot (0.9407) then, just it. :)

Regards.