Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MayZerG

150 4
1.376 should be the short term support, if it hits that, expect to see if 1.371 gets broken which was Friday 4ths daily low.

MayZerG

150 4
Exactly what i mean, the image is so big i cant scroll to the right of the post, maybe you should reread what i said, rather than replying blindly.

wackypete2

Legendary member
10,178 2,033
Exactly what i mean, the image is so big i cant scroll to the right of the post, maybe you should reread what i said, rather than replying blindly.
:rolleyes:

Peter

deebee1

379 24
hi, just saw your thread... looks interesting....

wont have the time or patience to go through all the pages so if you can for the sake of the new ppl, give an update on this thread as it stands so we can take it from there.... thanks

henryken

1 0
maybe something like "Anyone else logging in points from the mystic oracle slot machine (link to android market)? I don't know how many points I need but I'm setting up an account so I can play online too (games.maars.net).

SpreadDoctor

318 58
Hi Everyone

I don't trade directionally much these days but think I will have a little punt on cable here. The hypothesis being that Cable has sold off too much in the quiet time leading up to the 1.30pm numbers. A simple fade back into the hourly range for me, exiting prior to the number.

Good Luck.