Forex Trading?how you can start with a small amount of cash?

mercuresfrez

i have heard a lot about Forex Trading recently and how you can start with a small amount of cash. Is there any free online courses or more information available?
appleipad.gif

Hi mercuresfrez.

There is certainly a lot to learn before starting to trade. When you said a small amount, how much were you thinking?
I only ask as it there are different options available for you depending on the size of the investment.

Regards,

Jeff

i have heard a lot about Forex Trading recently and how you can start with a small amount of cash. Is there any free online courses or more information available?
appleipad.gif

I might suggest you open a Demo account with Tradefair or Capital Spreads to get you going and both provide a fair amount of information on their sites....

appleipad.gif

Hi Mercures
What about taking a look to this forum as an starting point?.... there are some basic concepts, strategies, etc that can help you a lot to begin with the right foot...
:)