Forex Signal

Peter Borren

Apr 8, 2017
Can anyone ensure especially the senior traders Forex Signal really works for long time? and can I trust at any signer provider in online ? please help me

tomorton

Feb 28, 2002
Exeter
You can trust their signals if they work and you make money. When they stop making money, stop taking the signals.

Of course, then you have to either start trading or look for another signal provider. So why delay, why not just start trading?

Peter Borren

Apr 8, 2017
You can trust their signals if they work and you make money. When they stop making money, stop taking the signals.

Of course, then you have to either start trading or look for another signal provider. So why delay, why not just start trading?
I got your message Sir , honestly speaking their signal work for sometimes not for all time. so, that’s why very difficult to believe their signal services regularly.

tomorton

Feb 28, 2002
Exeter
I got your message Sir , honestly speaking their signal work for sometimes not for all time. so, that’s why very difficult to believe their signal services regularly.

You can know the future win rate of someone else's stream of signals if you know how they develop their signals. But only if you also know how they moderate their signals according to prevailing market conditions.

Peter Borren

Apr 8, 2017
You can know the future win rate of someone else's stream of signals if you know how they develop their signals. But only if you also know how they moderate their signals according to prevailing market conditions.
Yes it is. It’s a good reply. Thank you