Forex is Gambling or Lottery ?

Kaeso

Oct 4, 2015
Pls tell us how BIG your profits were this week? Plzzzz
this rhetorical question is supposed to put us in our place somehow, ha you joker
it tells me you have not yet won back your trading/gambling losses
those you incurred in your bedroom while mommy was cooking dinner

Kaeso

Oct 4, 2015
Plz TELL US why you made UNDER 100 posts in TWO YEARS on this forum?

Plz also TELL US what percentage of your posts were as brilliant as your recent ones ?? Is it more then 10% ??:rolleyes:

Plz also TELL US what percentage of your posts were as brilliant as your recent ones ?? Is it more then 10% or more than 50 %?:cheesy:

Plz also TELL US what percentage of your posts were as brilliant as your recent ones ?? Is it more then 10% or more than 50% ?? :cheesy:
bedtime foroom loser.. goodnight :)

Apr 4, 2016
Hi Joe.
Thank you for ENLIGHTENING me Joe. You explained it very well.
So, are you an ENLIGHTENED MERCHANT TRADER on Forex and on indices? Yes or no

I guess you won't be asking for any advice on hedging your merchant advanced positions? :cheesy:
No, I don't need options, those are for beginners. I trade anything that moves. I'd trade you too if you are a snappy mover and capable of offering value.

SmartGeek

Jul 5, 2016
Forex could be anything, but Gamble. There are many traders who wrongfully confused to believe that Forex is a Gamble and they do barge into it, without proper knowledge and experience and skills, which makes very difficult for them to survive in the Forex Market.

gerryg

Sep 9, 2013
No way to ignore knowledge and experience , but all learning process will be useless until a consistence practice in trading .
Yeah its more about experience, i.e. remembering patterns when price behaved during certain fundamental events or crossing through S/R lines which is generally perceived as important. Markets are often behave in irrelevant mode its dynamic environment so if principles you're applying are too theoretical or to basic then your strategy is doomed to lose.

Kaeso

Oct 4, 2015
Yeah its more about experience, i.e. remembering patterns when price behaved during certain fundamental events or crossing through S/R lines which is generally perceived as important. Markets are often behave in irrelevant mode its dynamic environment so if principles you're applying are too theoretical or to basic then your strategy is doomed to lose.
sorry i dont understand what this means. are you using an onilne translator?

SmartGeek

Jul 5, 2016
Forex Trading would be quite a nice way to make some good money online, but you need to have lots and lots of knowledge and experience and skills to deal in with, this forum is quite a nice place to learn all that.

Peter Borren

Apr 8, 2017
Forex Trading would be quite a nice way to make some good money online, but you need to have lots and lots of knowledge and experience and skills to deal in with, this forum is quite a nice place to learn all that.
yes it is. but mostly newcomers are scared due to 90% statistic about losing. But I can say let’s not worry because we are newbie. In Forex trading no one is born to have trading skills already. The best way to make good income in Forex trading is to keep on trading and keep on learning . Eventually you will going to succeed in here.

piphoe

Oct 31, 2015
One thing I do like about forex is that it moves slower, than say futures and gives me time to think & react.