Forex is Gambling or Lottery ?

Peter Borren

Apr 8, 2017
Forex trading business isn’t any kind of gambling or lottery! It’s the most standard business which on stands by knowledge! Knowledge is the power house of Forex business! My 1st live trading balance was only 100$, but now my trading equity is almost 3K! It’s not for my luck it’s for my trading skill and experience, I always trade with MM and RM policies!

gerryg

Sep 9, 2013
Let us to complete impression of your talent, luck and scent by showing us some proofs!

Or..Was it an act of self-assertion before you actually get down to trading?

NVP

Jun 21, 2004
west sussex, UK
fxcorrelator.com
How do you manage to achieve £1m in the bank as a inexperienced trader ?

Deposit £10m and then wait a few weeks

N

SmartGeek

Jul 5, 2016
I don't think that it would be a good idea to consider the Forex Trading as a Gamble, if you do so, it would be the last mistake of yours as you will lose everything.

tomorton

Feb 28, 2002
Exeter
But there is nobody who can avoid loss completely from here in spite of good trading knowledge. no way to avoid loss.

So what? The aim of the game is not to avoid all losing trades, it is to make a profit. The losing trades are just your over-heads, like your electricity bill or your phone line bill or your local rates/taxes.

gerryg

Sep 9, 2013
So what? The aim of the game is not to avoid all losing trades, it is to make a profit. The losing trades are just your over-heads, like your electricity bill or your phone line bill or your local rates/taxes.
Yeah same like a fixed costs in business. You can't avoid them but they decline with time as your experience grows.
You have to form a tepid attitude to money, treat it like a product you are selling. Sometimes you can sell it, but sometimes you can't. Losses are part of the game.

Apr 4, 2016
Who are the "Merchants". Pls explain . I'm sure other members would like to know.
Merchants are an advanced concept. There's no point explaining to you because you will not be able to understand it. It's like trying to explain calculus to a 5 year old. It's just not possible.