The final Holy Grail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the supposed "successful traders" who are criticizing no stop here, didn't cross your mind a question: I wonder why the trades which have been labelled "safe trades" didn't lose at least once?
Haven't you noticed that except these four trades, all other trades (+50) are not only in profit, but also, closed the same day I get them?

All of the supposed "successful traders" who are criticizing no stop here, didn't cross your mind a question: I wonder why the trades which have been labelled "safe trades" didn't lose at least once?
Haven't you noticed that except these four trades, all other trades (+50) are not only in profit, but also, closed the same day I get them?

given all this. We agree you have 30 trades +50. That only adds up to 1500+ pips and you're down 3000 pips floating p&l, hence you are losing...

given all this. We agree you have 30 trades +50. That only adds up to 1500+ pips and you're down 3000 pips floating p&l, hence you are losing...

Sorry to hurt you, but it's more than 1500 pips, much more...

Sorry to hurt you, but it's more than 1500 pips, much more...

Dont worry about it then. the first statement you sent you were up about 100k at 200k. You would have lost this in the time being, you must have made 3k pips since then to make up for this loss, which i highly doubt. Theres no proof in the pudding. I'm sure when EURUSD is down to parity, you will have made 4k pips to make up for that and you wont have anymore losing trades. I'm sure you make 5000 pips a week. It's only a matter of time before you get caught again.

Dont worry about it then. the first statement you sent you were up about 100k at 200k. You would have lost this in the time being, you must have made 3k pips since then to make up for this loss, which i highly doubt. Theres no proof in the pudding. I'm sure when EURUSD is down to parity, you will have made 4k pips to make up for that and you wont have anymore losing trades. I'm sure you make 5000 pips a week. It's only a matter of time before you get caught again.

Medbs is really big fun not more. maybe he will only entertain or want to open a clown camp and is doing commercial for this.
In a other forum he did get the name "Margin Call Mohamed" very fast, and really seems he is the fastest margin call Loser i ever seen.

For me the situation looks like this:
Medbs is total new in trading, is only looking in past in charts and now thinks he is the "brain" and knows a wonderfull strategy noone ever can see. Funny that he did not know that many did try it exactly same way and all lost same way. But Medbs is fastest loser from maybe all of this attempts , so at least in burning money faster then any other he is place 1.

But the truth is this with his 3 attempts:
1. He opened maybe a 100.000 live account (but i would say its a demo account , if not then its funny where he got 100.000 with his newbie basics skills). Lets say he opened it in demo because it seems he has still internet and not lost all :).
Ok he opened trades in his accounts and showed in statements , so he get from 100.000 to 200.000. is no big deal with no SL and in range market like it was at this time and using very very high trading amount. Then he had 4 bad trades that did let complete account run into margin call and busting!
Now what can Medbs do: first he could say "it was a test, i am new but sorry: i see now i have to learn the basics" or second: " after some days i decided that this 4 bad trades are high risk trades and only with little little trading amount and all this i did know before. I did not tell you from beginning (only after they all was 1.300 pip down) because i have nothing to prove and i am a master and you need to believe in me. So i will try to sell it to people , maybe some are stupid enough to believe me".

2. So lets say at same time he opened next 100.000 demoaccount (or real :) ). then some trades was ok then there come 2 EURUSD trades thats busted the account again. "Margin Call Mohamed" was back. Hmm what to do now: now he was using option 2 again: "I say i use many accounts and only show them allways new accounts, or i am tricky, i open 10 accounts with differnet things in and show whats looking good. Iam good, as long the other think i am good is enough, good that they dont can see me crying for my real money away :-( ." ok so this was also done. And busting his second account with a "totaly non risky trade" with his words and then buying the EURSUD twice after first is in loss whats showing me he was very very positive for this currency and his super signal strategy (maybe savest signal for him) at this moment (ok he will tell you things like non risky is not save and buying twice says nothing..... )

3. So now he opens a 10.000 demo account only. (i think 100.000 was to much because he lost allready at minimum 2 accounts of this size :). Now with range market he was again 10.000 in win, whats normal with simple strategy trade and let running.

So at the end: -100.000-100.000+10.000=-190.000.
maybe only demo, i hope so for him. The "Margin Call Mohamed" name is really good. He was all the time without any chance for big wins over longer term, but he could not see all the time.
And in real accounts the Margin call level is not 0, most have about 30 %. And to consider that many of his win trades was more pips in loss what they have win at the end ,alone this is a chance to lose.

But i think i know what he will answer to this posting: "how do you know i did it so? i could prove all but i dont show you. i dont have to show anything. I am the master and you are a liar" whats meaning "Why all know i am so bad when i try to fake my trades as good as i can. Again and again I am losing. I will not show my real statements because noone ever would believe me after seeing me busting accounts in a speed other did not open an account in this time."

Last edited:
Medbs is really big fun not more. maybe he will only entertain or want to open a clown camp and is doing commercial for this.
In a other forum he did get the name "Margin Call Mohamed" very fast, and really seems he is the fastest margin call Loser i ever seen.

For me the situation looks like this:
Medbs is totaly new in trading, is only looking in past in charts and now thinks he is the "brain" and knows a wonderfull strategy noone ever can see.

But the truth is this with his 3 attempts:
1. He opened maybe a 100.000 live account (but i would say its a demo account , if not then its funny where he got 100.000 with his newbie basics skills). Lets say he opened it in demo because it seems he has still internet and not lost all :).
Ok he opened trades in his accounts and showed in statements , so he get from 100.000 to 200.000. is no big deal with no SL and in range market like it was at this time and using very very high trading amount. Then he had 4 bad trades that did let complete account run into margin call and busting!
Now what can Medbs do: first he could say "it was a test, i am new but sorry: i see now i have to learn the basics" or second: " after some days i decided that this 4 bad trades are high risk trades and only with little little trading amount and all this i did know before. I did not tell you from beginning (only after they all was 1.300 pip down) because i have nothing to prove and i am a master and you need to believe in me. So i will try to sell it to people , maybe some are stupid enough to believe me".

2. So lets say at same time he opened next 100.000 demoaccount (or real :) ). then some trades was ok then there come 2 EURUSD trades thats busted the account again. "Margin Call Mohamed" was back. Hmm what to do now: now he was using option 2 again: "I say i use many accounts and only show them allways new accounts, or i am tricky, i open 10 accounts with differnet things in and show whats looking good. Iam good, as long the other think i am good is enough, good that they dont can see me crying for my real money away :-( ." ok so this was also done. And busting his second account with a "totaly non risky trade" with his words and then buying the EURSUD twice after first is in loss whats showing me he was very very positive for this currency and his super signal strategy (maybe savest signal for him) at this moment (ok he will tell you things like non risky is not save and buying twice says nothing..... )

3. So now he opens a 10.000 demo account only. (i think 100.000 was to much because he lost allready at minimum 2 accounts of this size :). Now with range market he was again 10.000 in win, whats normal with simple strategy trade and let running.

So at the end: -100.000-100.000+10.000=-190.000.
maybe only demo, i hope so for him. The "Margin Call Mohamed" name is really good. He was all the time without any chance for big wins over longer term, but he could not see all the time.
And in real accounts the Margin call level is not 0, most have about 30 %. And to consider that many of his win trades was more pips in loss what they have win at the end ,alone this is a chance to lose.

But i think i know what he will answer to this posting: "how do you know i did it so? i could prove all but i dont show you. i dont have to show anything. I am the master and you are a liar" whats meaning "Why all know i am so bad when i try to fake my trades as good as i can. Again and again I am losing. I will not show my real statements because noone ever would believe me after seeing me busting accounts in a speed other did not open an account in this time."

This is the most stupid comment I ever seen.

Truth is stupid for you? Funny. Then looking in mirror must be same stupid for you. You dont see you in the mirror and whats happen as real "Margin Call Mohamed", you only see the "Master of 100% strategy" who did blow no account in fantasy.
You like short comments to all real truth comments. At least try to bring a argument (ok you dont have any, so difficult to do so)! To your comments noone can reply because you dont say anything, only BS!

Truth is stupid for you? Funny. Then looking in mirror must be same stupid for you. You dont see you in the mirror and whats happen as real "Margin Call Mohamed", you only see the "Master of 100% strategy" who did blow no account in fantasy.
You like short comments to all real truth comments. At least try to bring a argument (ok you dont have any, so difficult to do so)! To your comments noone can reply because you dont say anything, only BS!

F**ck off!
Go on from here STUPID Clown!

F**ck off!
Go on from here STUPID Clown!

I try to bring arguments and you can only offend other!
Sorry but saying you try to open a clown camp doesnt mean you can recruit Clowns from here :).
When you dont want to bring arguments and discuss about this, what you do here after busting some accounts and losing so much money?

Showing that your strategy is not working you did long enough. And this was your goal to show it will work or is a complete losing strategy. So your target to show you lost all very fast (next time try to lose a little bit slower) is more then achieved.

Goodness me, is this thread STILL going on. So now it's just name calling and insults. What is the point of this thread, we all know medbs is a liar, he refuses to show the statement for the losing trades.

Why is anyone bothering attempting to argue with him? He lives on a different planet.

Pffffffffff you Stupid Men, are you blind?

I try to bring arguments and you can only offend other!
Sorry but saying you try to open a clown camp doesnt mean you can recruit Clowns from here :).
When you dont want to bring arguments and discuss about this, what you do here after busting some accounts and losing so much money?

Showing that your strategy is not working you did long enough. And this was your goal to show it will work or is a complete losing strategy. So your target to show you lost all very fast (next time try to lose a little bit slower) is more then achieved.
Stupid people like you do not deserve a response.
It's best to ignore.

Stupid people like you do not deserve a response.
It's best to ignore.

by the way margin-call-mohamed, this was a reponse what you did!
Even if you dont want do anything you do it. Same with your trading. You try to show 100 % and show only total losing in fastest way and how important is learning some basics against hoping for luck (this is all your strategy was).

And again. You dont bring arguments to discuss because you dont have any. Hiding behind your bad trading style and your offending all people who know more about your strategy then you by your own. I dont want you make crying, but at least you ignore the truth and can sun in your master skills with all your private money lost in reality (funny was your posting that you did make big wins :) and same time showing us 2 accounts busted in your may trading - whatever drugs you take, they are very strong). maybe thatswhy you are so offending against all, its last thing what you have. Simple discussing you cant do, and did not do from beginning!

Goodness me, is this thread STILL going on. So now it's just name calling and insults. What is the point of this thread, we all know medbs is a liar, he refuses to show the statement for the losing trades.

Why is anyone bothering attempting to argue with him? He lives on a different planet.

Pffffffffff you Stupid Men, are you blind?
The best response for the losers of your kind is: "The statement"

Attachments

• DetailedStatement5.gif
    DetailedStatement5.gif
    5.4 KB · Views: 163
The best response for the losers of your kind is: "The statement"

go home, you loser. you lost all your money and now faking what you can! i hope a admin moderator will kick you out of this forum because of your all time faking parts. yes 15000 win and 200000 loss! where are this losses baby?
Your name Margin-Call-Mohamed is maybe bether Funny-Statement-Mohamed!
By the way. So less wins with so much lots in range market! even this you cant do good.

Last edited:
:LOL:
go home, you loser. you lost all your money and now faking what you can! i hope a admin moderator will close this treat because of your all time faking parts. yes 15000 win and 200000 loss! where are this losses baby?
You name Margin-Call-Mohamed is maybe bether Funny-Statement-Mohamed!
By the way. So less wins with so much lots in range market! even this you cant do good.

Loser:clap:

ok, I think we've had about enough of this :rolleyes:

medbs

If you can't bring yourself to answer the very legitimate questions about your off-side trades, but merely ignore them or insult the questioners, then there is absolutely no point in this continuing any further. So, it's put up or shut up time.

jon

It's taken 637 posts to get to this point, when it was obvious after about 100 that is was utterly pointless. Can we ban medbs from t2w, aside from the fact he is not connected with reality, he is extremely rude. If I were to repeatedly call people "******* idiots", would you let me get away with it?

Fact - medbs is nothing but a detriment to this website.

Status
Not open for further replies.