The final Holy Grail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bbmac, why are you bothering? He is taking pleasure in your irritation, you're only rising to the bait.

I would say I am amused more than irritated. and it gives me something to do between set-ups - lol!! The questions I have asked/points raised, largely unanswered by medbs to any satisfactory degree merely underline the futility of the approach, yeh I know, as if any further emphasis were needed...!!

What Medbs fails to understand is that his edge, like all others is based on historical evidence across a small sample/market conditions, and that only proper money managemnet will protect him/it from the inevitable a/c blow-up when it is wrong.

I will answer you, just because you're a rookie.
Since i started posting in this thread, I made 13/13 safely trades, all these "respected" members who are talking so much, don't tell anything, until I put here five highly risky trades, and they began their "show", Do you get the picture?
After I brought this attention, keep an eye on this thread, until the end of May, and watch if they will say one single word when I'll make only safely trades with practically 15 or 20 pips risk.

!

All in all this has been one of the most educational threads on T2W.
It should be listed in the must read journal of anyone new to trading.

Can I ask how you mean that this thread has been educational? Is it because medbs has been shown to be a wally? Or is it because (amongst all the drivel) some traders have attempted to explain in a logical fashion how this seemingly seductive trading strategy might/will go wrong?

Can I ask how you mean that this thread has been educational? Is it because medbs has been shown to be a wally? Or is it because (amongst all the drivel) some traders have attempted to explain in a logical fashion how this seemingly seductive trading strategy might/will go wrong?

Basically an insight in to "how not to trade"

And regarding strategy there is no strategy. There is more strategy involved in flipping a coin than anything here.

News got it there. Look it at now. Dont tell me that wasnt luck!

I told you so much times, that I took highly risky trades and I was expecting a such drawdown, but, in the end, I'm in profit and this is the most interesting thing in Forex: Making Pips.

What about my first 13 trades, when at least 10 of them went no more than 15 or 20 pips against me before I take +75/+90 pips profit? where have been your comments?

You, the idiot, you're just talking, like other supposed "traders"
Me, I'm just trading, I made nearly +1000 pips the week just before the 5th of May, and now +145 pips in two trades and I'm waiting for the 3 others.

Oh my god, we are Billy Big Balls arent we, have we hit a sore point, and how many pips did the rest of us make riding down you out of position trade, and riding up, a hell of a lot more than you, difference between the serious professional traders on here, we just get on with it and make a living, other for some reason, don't feel the need, unlike you want to brag "I made a 1000 pips, the only person your impressing is your self, the rest of us are just laughting at you and enjoying it

If you feel you are so clever, why not post your system as some have asked you do, not even a hint from you so, far, is there is a system or do you use the idea, what goes down comes back and vice versa, come on prove us all wrong, bet you dont tell/show anything

Oh my god, we are Billy Big Balls arent we, have we hit a sore point, and how many pips did the rest of us make riding down you out of position trade, and riding up, a hell of a lot more than you, difference between the serious professional traders on here, we just get on with it and make a living, other for some reason, don't feel the need, unlike you want to brag "I made a 1000 pips, the only person your impressing is your self, the rest of us are just laughting at you and enjoying it

If you feel you are so clever, why not post your system as some have asked you do, not even a hint from you so, far, is there is a system or do you use the idea, what goes down comes back and vice versa, come on prove us all wrong, bet you dont tell/show anything

I'm posting my trades Live, this is how I'm proving that my strategy is 100% winning rate.
OK?

Tell us mdbs, and using gbpusd how much further would you have let the gbpusd trade as an example go into drawdfown before closing it, assuming you didn't suffer a margin call, ie it was -675 pips in the red and let's assume a 3;1 leverage that was -20.25% of a/c....at whta point would you have said, that is it, the system on this occassion is wrong i must take the loss?

I'm posting my trades Live, this is how I'm proving that my strategy is 100% winning rate.
OK?

Good, please let us know what lot size you are using as well,(for those of use that lots, we are aware of the margin requirements to open and maintain such trades), let us know what your target is, or if you don't have target, how you determine how you exit a position, if you more honest and open with us, you might start to stop the insults flying, I also assume that you will post your statement to show your trades.

Tell us mdbs, and using gbpusd how much further would you have let the gbpusd trade as an example go into drawdfown before closing it, assuming you didn't suffer a margin call, ie it was -675 pips in the red and let's assume a 3;1 leverage that was -20.25% of a/c....at whta point would you have said, that is it, the system on this occassion is wrong i must take the loss?

Just one question: Why are you focusing on these last trades, the first trades that went in red for two or three days (maybe more)?

What about my first trades where they went instantly in profit (except one trade)?

to answer your question, I really don't have an answer, as until this day, I faced one time this case, and it was also a highly risky trade.

Good, please let us know what lot size you are using as well,(for those of use that lots, we are aware of the margin requirements to open and maintain such trades), let us know what your target is, or if you don't have target, how you determine how you exit a position, if you more honest and open with us, you might start to stop the insults flying, I also assume that you will post your statement to show your trades.

I already put target for every trade I posted here, please, read well this thread before saying whatsoever.

I already put my statements, but, members (veteran & legendary) accused me to put fake ones; this is why, I will not post any statement anymore.

I already put my statements, but, members (veteran & legendary) accused me to put fake ones; this is why, I will not post any statement anymore.

no, that's because you didn't take GBPUSD,EURUSD,USDCHF trades at all, or you closed them when they were -1200pips down! that's why you can't show the statement anymore. A statement will confirm what you 'claim' to have done.

Gotta admit youve had alot of winning trades. Picked good levels. I dont think you were even lucky on those. EURUSD you were lucky. Theres one thing you havent realised though. You could be wasting days/weeks/months/years for your trades to come back be it demo or real. Thats time you are losing out on potentially profitable trades. I dont believe for one second you considered these "highly risky trades" more so than any other trade and i still think you have 10 lots on each on your demo/live account. You will lose eventually and you will lose your rag and lose it all.

Gotta admit youve had alot of winning trades. Picked good levels. I dont think you were even lucky on those. EURUSD you were lucky. Theres one thing you havent realised though. You could be wasting days/weeks/months/years for your trades to come back be it demo or real. Thats time you are losing out on potentially profitable trades. I dont believe for one second you considered these "highly risky trades" more so than any other trade and i still think you have 10 lots on each on your demo/live account. You will lose eventually and you will lose your rag and lose it all.

You're completely wrong.
These trades were highly risky trades, and I'll not take them anymore until the end of May, and you'll see my winning trades remaining only one single day, as all (13) trades taken in the first week here in this thread.
I make an appointment with you the 31st of May.
Cya!

You're completely wrong.
These trades were highly risky trades, and I'll not take them anymore until the end of May, and you'll see my winning trades remaining only one single day, as all (13) trades taken in the first week here in this thread.
I make an appointment with you the 31st of May.
Cya!

How can we belive you if you wont post a statement, make your calls live, backed up by a copy of your statement, does it matter if you have being accused of fixing them, for you to be taken seriously, if you don't post your statement, we onlt have your word you aren't taking the risky trades, (your words)

A) Make your calls live
B) Post a copy of your statement

If you know you are lying, whats the problem

I'd say, if a call is not backed up by a copy statement, it cannot be taken as genuine as it bears no authenticity imho, even if you were fixing your statement (and I'm not saying you are), we could look at your trade and ascertain ourselves its ability to deliver the pips you state

Status
Not open for further replies.