The final Holy Grail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you seriously suggeting on that gbpusd trade for eg that you would sit through a 675 pip drawdown (5150 entry area, low was 4475 area,) hoping it will come back, and if you are prepepared to/the system is such that it allows for that, what about an 800pip d/down or 100pip d/down? would you sit through that holding, waiting for it to come back?

Of course it all relates to risk but on the evidence of average win size per your statement posted and the trades you have posted to this thread so far, it makes no sense whatever and you/your system are/is clearly flawed.

Thanks for the entertainment though, I don't know who you are trying to fool, certainly no-one here, but if you are fooling yourself, well-that is dangerous to your financial well being - lol!!

He seemed to be trading 10 lots on the statement I saw, how much margin do you need for 10 lots of GBPUSD and how big an account would you need to have a 600 or 700 pip drawdown on 10 lots without a margin call?

If you had really reduced position size, in the expectation of high volatility, that is a valuable thing, a smart move but did you actually do it?

Of course, i Know my system better than everyone here. I trade it since the end of October, and never, ever, it let me down.

Do you want me to show my statement? Why? To accuse me again that I'm giving a fake one?

You were not accused of posting a fake statement, you were accused of claiming 100% profitable trades and then posting a statement that showed 3 losses.

But of course you later said that those didnt count because they were trades that were not based on this system, so that's allright then.

He seemed to be trading 10 lots on the statement I saw, how much margin do you need for 10 lots of GBPUSD and how big an account would you need to have a 600 or 700 pip drawdown on 10 lots without a margin call?

overnight around 110K

Last edited:
overnight around 40K

40k GBP you mean? Couldnt be dollars because a 600 pip drawdown on 10 lots is $60,000 is it not? I dont trade forex so I'm not sure of the figures but it seems like you'd need more than $60,000 in your account to avoid a margin call on a -$60,000 position.

40k GBP you mean? Couldnt be dollars because a 600 pip drawdown on 10 lots is $60,000 is it not? I dont trade forex so I'm not sure of the figures but it seems like you'd need more than $60,000 in your account to avoid a margin call on a -$60,000 position.

yes you are right pls look at my edited note

You stud. It went 500 points against you and now you're happy cos it's 15 points onside.

Do you know what a margin call is?

Short USD/CHF at 1.1040, waiting for closing position.
Buy GBP/USD at 1.5150, waiting for closing position.

the USDCHF trade went 200 pips or so against you, for your 90pips.

the EURUSD went 300+ pips against you, for your 55 pips gain.

Whilst you once again can add to your tally of another winning trade, on the EURUSD trade, you should at least concede that other traders, whilst having a less than exemplary 100% record, may have nibbled and got around 150-200 pips of the 300 pip downmove, and nibbled another 150-200 pips of the 300 pips upmove.

Thats a realistic possibilty of banking 250-400 pips of a move where you just sweated out for a 55 pip gain.

The price to be paid for a sub-100% record is a better nights sleep.
Have a good week. EJ has been a monster mover.

Of course, i Know my system better than everyone here. I trade it since the end of October, and never, ever, it let me down.

C'mon admit that you didn't take them at all, let alone holding them for (600 & 400 pips =) -1000 pips going agaist you. Then, we will not count these trades in your system. how about that?

C'mon admit that you didn't take them at all, let alone holding them for (600 & 400 pips =) -1000 pips going agaist you. Then, we will not count these trades in your system. how about that?
I will not post such risky trades anymore, nor I will take them in my trading account.

I agree with what bbmac said below. I'd say the same thing to you medbs :smart:

Thanks for the entertainment though, I don't know who you are trying to fool, certainly no-one here, but if you are fooling yourself, well-that is dangerous to your financial well being - lol!!

I will not post such risky trades anymore, nor I will take them in my trading account.

how much did it cost you? 40% or 60%?

My conclusion is you didn't take those trades at all. Even if you did, you had already exited half way and probably went in again somewhere lower and then it collapsed even further and you closed all of them. That's why you can't show us the statement.

i feel i am listening to myself b4 4 years !

After 23 trades, these ones were the first highly risky trades poster here.
Until now, 23/23 and right now 3/3, waiting for GBP/USD & AUD/USD trades to achieve the 100% winning rate again.

Status
Not open for further replies.