Female traders and investors. Hot or Not?

safvan

Established member
Financial world seems to be filled up with males everywhere. We do hear of a few female traders here and there.

For amusement lets post pictures of successful female traders or investors or financial analysts or tv hosts that you men and women (you know) fancy and think are hot, good looking, bad looking whatever!

Disclaimer: Any females on this board should not be offended. Men will be men. We need a break too! :devilish:

Financial world seems to be filled up with males everywhere. We do hear of a few female traders here and there.

For amusement lets post pictures of successful female traders or investors or financial analysts or tv hosts that you men and women (you know) fancy and think are hot, good looking, bad looking whatever!

Disclaimer: Any females on this board should not be offended. Men will be men. We need a break too! :devilish:

I have a picture somewhere of a female trader that once posted here, Connie Brown was her name. Dog ugly and didn't have a clue, imagine TheDegrees in drag!:LOL:

Anyway, she was skilled in the art of people manipulation and could sleep her way back into any club she has been banned from, although she had to change her name so nobody would get suspicious.

I have a picture somewhere of a female trader that once posted here, Connie Brown was her name. Dog ugly and a didn't have a clue, imagine TheDegrees in drag!:LOL:

Anyway, she was skilled in the art of people manipulation and could sleep her way back into any club she has been banned from, although she had to change her name so nobody would get suspicious.
Like a thwarted mistress...

Who exactly is following who?

MODS!!!! Stalker!!!! STALKER!!!!

As a corollary to NT’s vivid fantasies, it’s flattering that he should have found those two to have had such a significant impact on him. Hope you got as much out of them as others did. How about ASC? He was a good un’ too.

Can’t have too much of a good thing which is where perhaps your lack of ability to differentiate leaves you mystified while others are simply satisfied.

NT, please, for your own sake, give it up. Go and pester someone else. Is CB still up and running? Or did they throw you out?

I think it was more like...mods...mods...ohhhh...yeah....mods...

Yep, that's Connie Brown.

WOW. You're hot for me, aren't you.

One day. If you're a good boy....Connie gonna show you her entry and exit techniques.

We need pics and your preferred chicks guys! keep them posting..need eye candy!

arabianights looks like tubes off soccer am, from what i can remember.

images.jpg

I was trying to find the photo from City AM 2 - 3 years back of the female LME trader on the phone. Know what I'm talking about? Perfect specimen.

Why would you know what I'm talking about, who else is going to remember a photo from the City AM three years later.

As we don’t appear to have any takers, how about one of t2w’s very own…

I have to admit, I am smitten.

Attachments

• daphne.jpg
    daphne.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 690