Federer, Woods, Schumacher who is the greatest?

bizmanny

Established member
Roger Federer has 9 single title at the age of 25. Tiger Woods got 12 titles at 30. Michael schumacher will retire at end of season with 7 title possible 8.

Who would you say is the greatest sportsman current competing and your reasons.

It's between Woods and Federer - both outstanding, how do you decide between them? Okay, then Woods, because golf is such a big 'mind-game', and most traders can appreciate how difficult it is to get on top of those!

Schumacher's problem is that however good he is, ultimately the quality of the car is a big factor. Also his sportsmanship is in question (disqualifications, barging, the Monaco debacle this year), and there seems to be no consensus in his sport that he is the 'greatest ever' - indeed most commentators look back to the 'when men were men' era of Fangio, Moss, etc for the best driver. If you're looking for a current motorsport 'greatest ever' then it has to be Valentino Rossi on the (far more exciting) bikes.

Eddy Merckx no question about it as the greatest sportsman of all time. Nobody will ever come close to what he did on a bike every again.

Jack o'Clubs said:
It's between Woods and Federer - both outstanding, how do you decide between them? Okay, then Woods, because golf is such a big 'mind-game', and most traders can appreciate how difficult it is to get on top of those!

Schumacher's problem is that however good he is, ultimately the quality of the car is a big factor. Also his sportsmanship is in question (disqualifications, barging, the Monaco debacle this year), and there seems to be no consensus in his sport that he is the 'greatest ever' - indeed most commentators look back to the 'when men were men' era of Fangio, Moss, etc for the best driver. If you're looking for a current motorsport 'greatest ever' then it has to be Valentino Rossi on the (far more exciting) bikes.

I would agree with you. I guess if tiger did choose to play tennis or Drive formula 1 car instead of golf. I think he would have been equal good. This is because of his mental strength.

He is the one of the world's highest paid athlete, at a salary of approximately $36 million US per season. Even Michael Jordan's record for a player in the NBA was only $30 million US. He has won three F1 championships and came very, very close to two more. He is currently at the top of his profession. Michael Schumacher is hands down the top race car driver in the world. The Ferrari F1 driver dominates the Formula 1circuit by using all his signature moves and famed aggressive nature. There are those who would even say that he's better than Ayrton Senna, though we didn't see both racers in enough head to head races to accurately make a judgment.

180.... yeaass Its there ... Eric to throw first..... Game On.

Bugger those lot but these guys have left a fond memory implant in my head from the day... surely they must rank bloody highly considering the beer intake ..... bloody great british sport that we truly stuff the world in..... Darts n Beer... Cosmic.....

Cheers fellas.
Fx.

Attachments

• eb.jpg
    eb.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 1,189
  • jl.jpg
    jl.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 1,145
fxmarkets said:
Bugger those lot but these guys have left a fond memory implant in my head from the day... surely they must rank bloody highly considering the beer intake ..... bloody great british sport that we truly stuff the world in..... Darts n Beer... Cosmic.....

Cheers fellas.
Fx.
Hi fxmarkets,
How many countries are actually participate on darts not more than 12 isn't. You can hardly call darts as world sport. What kind of sport is it where you play and drinks beer?