Fear of missing out

Nowler

Established member
955 75
That graph is a bit deceiving though, in terms of percentage drops it's nowhere near the biggest - and new highs posted after all of them. Again, I'm not biased either way on where this goes so don't start attacking me for it.

Plus, the red line on your graph should now be just under the 15k mark not below 12k...
C'mon man... what the hell is this sh!t?

Where did you pull that graph out of? CV's vault?

I am certainly not trying to insult you or anything, but wtf??

You say one graph is deceiving and then you post a chart more deceiving than any chart I have seen in my life!

Nowler

Established member
955 75
My My, you have all been busy today :LOL:

A lot of talking going on, most of it the usual standard of drivel, but we are where we are!

Onwards and upwards(y)

For the hard of seeing, i've attached charts showing 6 levels of resistance broken after the drop. The drop that I told you about over a week ago.

Also attached is a screenshot of open positions. I'll not bother you with what this will return when target is hit. I'm sure you can all use a calculator:rolleyes:

Depending on the unfolding action will determine how I manage the trade going forward. I might add, I might take away. I might close the lot early. At this juncture it's just too early to say.
Rest assured though, I will make money. :LOL:

What else do you trade?
I can smell a BSer from a mile off!

I want to challenge you... all 7 months of me

Last edited:

Nowler

Established member
955 75
I've read all your posts. You need to master yourself before issuing challenges.
Of course, I have much to master still. Most definitely!
But you made a mistake on your path to righteousness in this thread. I have seen some of your core...you have a flaw that I reckon I can capitalise on.

So are you in, or...?

Brumby

Established member
593 137
C'mon man... what the hell is this sh!t?

Where did you pull that graph out of? CV's vault?

I am certainly not trying to insult you or anything, but wtf??

You say one graph is deceiving and then you post a chart more deceiving than any chart I have seen in my life!
They look to me to be part of "Gartley" family of patterns and spiral thrown in for good measure.

I would not call them s**t just because they are generally not mainstream. There are traders who use them in their TA.

new_trader

Legendary member
6,230 1,281
Kindergarten Stuff

My My, you have all been busy today :LOL:

A lot of talking going on, most of it the usual standard of drivel, but we are where we are!

Onwards and upwards(y)

For the hard of seeing, i've attached charts showing 6 levels of resistance broken after the drop. The drop that I told you about over a week ago.

Also attached is a screenshot of open positions. I'll not bother you with what this will return when target is hit. I'm sure you can all use a calculator:rolleyes:

Depending on the unfolding action will determine how I manage the trade going forward. I might add, I might take away. I might close the lot early. At this juncture it's just too early to say.
Rest assured though, I will make money. :LOL:
:sleep:

All your bluster about fiat and you think trading pennies give you credibility...:rolleyes:

It's Kindergarten Stuff.

I'm holding this gold contract until near expiry. I might add, I might take away. I might close the lot early. At this juncture it's just too early to say. Rest assured though, I will make money. :LOL:

Attachments

FXX

Experienced member
1,140 195
That graph is a bit deceiving though, in terms of percentage drops it's nowhere near the biggest - and new highs posted after all of them. Again, I'm not biased either way on where this goes so don't start attacking me for it.

Plus, the red line on your graph should now be just under the 15k mark not below 12k...
Someone needs to get their facts right. Where it is now is irrelevant but what's important is it has decreased 40 percent in a few days. Exactly how is this deceiving or are you just ignoring the headlights like a rabbit.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

FXX

Experienced member
1,140 195

Take the most volatile chart and zoom out to the max and even a 30 percent looks like a blip. So who's deceiving who? A physical number or a zoomed out chart?

brewski1984

2,028 345
Someone needs to get their facts right. Where it is now is irrelevant but what's important is it has decreased 40 percent in a few days. Exactly how is this deceiving or are you just ignoring the headlights like a rabbit.

Take the most volatile chart and zoom out to the max and even a 30 percent looks like a blip. So who's deceiving who? A physical number or a zoomed out chart?

So the first post you're telling me 40% is a significant number and that I'm ignoring the headlights, what would that make the 93%, 70% and 86% drops mean? Or is where it is now irrelevant again?

Then the second post you're telling me 30% looks like just a blip. 40% is the end of the Bitcoin but 30% is just a minor blip.:LOL:

So just because a 93% drop was only a few hundred points compared to the 8000 point 40% drop, I guess it wasn't relevant?

FXX

Experienced member
1,140 195
So the first post you're telling me 40% is a significant number and that I'm ignoring the headlights, what would that make the 93%, 70% and 86% drops mean? Or is where it is now irrelevant again?

Then the second post you're telling me 30% looks like just a blip. 40% is the end of the Bitcoin but 30% is just a minor blip.[emoji38]

So just because a 93% drop was only a few hundred points compared to the 8000 point 40% drop, I guess it wasn't relevant?
Merry Xmas