Fear of missing out

Congratulations picking the TOP but can you pick the BOTTOM too ?

:rolleyes:

All cryptos smashed, massively down from highs (although bitcoin holding up better relatively). All the hype has gone, I don't even hear anyone talk about bitcoin anymore. Tempting to call the bottom here, ether is under $300 and litecoin is "only" $55.

Cryptos dead or a time to load up massive? Now I can't abuse leverage I am tempted to throw a few hundred quid in something like Tron, under 2c right now and could easily go back to 8c = 4x roi

Well honestly it’s better not rely on crypto incomes this much. We can’t control the situation on cryptomarket. To be honest, it’s not even possible to make 100% certain predictions. But it doesn’t meant that you should be afraid of joining crypto. If you feel like you want to do it, then just learn a little bit and become investor. And don’t forget the main rule: don’t invest more than you can painlessly loose, coz even experienced traders losing money sometimes. On the other hand you’ll be able to get significant profits.

Someone was describing the latest fad to take off, on radio 4. It is to do with virtual reality and people actually buy VR land, buildings etc. with coins and build whatever world they fantasize living in.
Sounds quite nutty to me !

Someone was describing the latest fad to take off, on radio 4. It is to do with virtual reality and people actually buy VR land, buildings etc. with coins and build whatever world they fantasize living in.
Sounds quite nutty to me !

people have been buying virtual currency and things in games for years though, paying real money to spend fake money :LOL:

I just read about the top 10 wealthiest cryptocurrency people in the world, for some reason it was ranked by total wealth in USD(!).

I just read about the top 10 wealthiest cryptocurrency people in the world, for some reason it was ranked by total wealth in USD(!).

Finally heads with names are emerging out of this coin scam. With millions of $ to prove their worth. But most ordinary Joes probably missed the boat.

Finally heads with names are emerging out of this coin scam. With millions of $ to prove their worth. But most ordinary Joes probably missed the boat.

True, I reckon we must be due another media hype soon though...

Anyone?

Any of you Bitcoin bitchez still HODLing?

Ding!

But what about support!!
Ding!

Ah you fecking serious!?
Ding!

You F................
Ding Ding Ding!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Any of you Bitcoin bitchez still HODLing?

Ding!

But what about support!!
Ding!

Ah you fecking serious!?
Ding!

You F................
Ding Ding Ding!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ask Brewski - he is the oracle.
I was checking out Zimbabwe's elephant turds but what do I know !

DING DING!!

I have to admit I find people’s behaviour hilarious Last year the world was full of people who were going to be overnight millionaires but are now suddenly “long term investors”.

I’m still on the fence with this crypto stuff, it could just as easily hit $20k again as it could go to 0 but right now the feeling is definitely that this scam is heading to 0. Maybe that’s the ideal time to load up?

With all the doom and gloom surrounding Bitcoin in the press, now might be the time to start buying. If I could still get margin on it, I'd have a dabble...(price currently $3760 watch this space :LOL:)

So you wouldn't take something worth $3760 for nowt?

No because nobody would buy it. Its clear the value after reality has hit home is worthless. I bet it has more downside to go before they run out of sellers and then they will struggle to find buyers. The only reason it hasn't fallen to zero is because there are a lot of mugs out there holding onto a failed dream.