Fear of missing out

You are right, the category doesn't matter... we live in a free forum :D

All that said, the risks are more than valid, especially now... just watch Tether...

Agree Quantt, there is risk, a big risk, no doubt about it.

But there is also opportunity, thats all Im saying. My value may not be the same as yours, no worries, all makes good reading though!

Have a good W/E

Agree Quantt, there is risk, a big risk, no doubt about it.

But there is also opportunity, thats all Im saying. My value may not be the same as yours, no worries, all makes good reading though!

Have a good W/E

Same to you dear sir snd also please keep in mind we don’t have the concept of spread betting across the pond, so maybe that’s where the misunderstanding came from in the beginning...

Attachments

• btcc.png
    btcc.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 224
$7300 Jesus, I bet everyone suffering from fear of missing out are now struggling to sleep[emoji38]
Probably need a subscription and a pack of nappies whenever they check the price which will be every 5 minutes

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

More BS from the weak hand

:sleep: :sleep:

How to trade counter_violent style

1) Make a live call and post proof of your position
2) Close the position in secret as soon as it is in profit, however small
3) Wait to see what the market does
4) If it goes in intended direction, gloat about how clever you are and refer to your original post as proof
5) If market goes against you, tell everyone you closed in profit and only send proof by PM :rolleyes:

And everywhere that counter_violent went his clueless sidekick who doesn't know SHΙT was sure to go...:LOL:

No fear of missing out here.
Glad I was never in...........
:clap:
Only feel a little bit sorry for the mugs who got caught with trousers down.

This is how I view Bitcoin at the moment: pullback in a strong downtrend . . .

Bitcoin_Daily.png

Yes, there are those who bought it for a high price, and now they're experiencing a price correction as well as the rest of the cryptocurrency market. And now these people are of course nervous and thing it's all just a scam.