Fear of missing out

Are you smart money or weak hand?

What better time to shake out weak hands before the massive run up in 2018 where more and more smart money will get involved!

M xmas.

Are you stacking Bitcoin on this dip? $9500 must seem like a bargain after getting in above $13,000.

The gamblers I know who bought Bitcoin dumped in the £19k level and have not bought back in.

I was literally about to ask CV what his views are right now... and did you go short new_trader?

Believe it or not, I was going to place a limit order sell @16,000...What a trade that would have been! :cry:

Instead I chose to preserve my margin for the current trade I'm in which has much more potential for profit.(y)

Before the mods ban me for this then I hope they will realise Im not trying to spam any referral links.

You can get involved risk free by having a free one: its called powtoken

Google it, you can get a free allocation just by having a facebook account with a post from on or before 15th September visible.

Ive got about $70 worth and its gone up since i got my free allocation in December.

Im only telling you because the more people that have it the merrier as far as I can see.

You can get more by referring or validating but its up to you.

where are all the dreamers shouting its not a bubble, this is a revolution, fiat is dead. have a big whiff of reality. it was always silly to assume governments would just sit idly by and allow a digital currency to undermine fiat money. added to this is the massive theft, taxation, and disclosure of identities. bitcrap is down 55% from the highs and its looking doubtful that people will just hop on board the dreamers train.

the quietness of the thread speaks volumes. be honest, how many of you are clenching onto losses now?

where are all the dreamers shouting its not a bubble, this is a revolution, fiat is dead. have a big whiff of reality. it was always silly to assume governments would just sit idly by and allow a digital currency to undermine fiat money. added to this is the massive theft, taxation, and disclosure of identities. bitcrap is down 55% from the highs and its looking doubtful that people will just hop on board the dreamers train.

the quietness of the thread speaks volumes. be honest, how many of you are clenching onto losses now?

None of us I would imagine.

I don't own any, never have and i'm not trading any of them currently. Far better opportunities across conventional instruments atm.

Personally I think Bitfinex/Tether inflated the bubble and they will burst it as well...

Careful there. Whenever you've previously got the tail up to post to the BTC dreamers its been a neon buy signal at an intermediate low. Have you ever thought about fading yourself? You very jolly smart man you :D

Not me, I milked some GBP from the crazy crypto cow then got the hell outta there. I don't really have a long term view on prices I just wanted to see if could have a quick drink from the udders.

Last edited:
Losing half one's money on the cryptos must be a bitter blow.
It could go much lower though.

Bitcoiners bitliars

There is this trade that counter_violent opened but hasn't updated. He either closed for a profit, or for a loss, or...or..or...whatever...who knows when dealing with a "trader" such as CV :rolleyes:

My My, you have all been busy today :LOL:

A lot of talking going on, most of it the usual standard of drivel, but we are where we are!

Onwards and upwards(y)

For the hard of seeing, i've attached charts showing 6 levels of resistance broken after the drop. The drop that I told you about over a week ago.

Also attached is a screenshot of open positions. I'll not bother you with what this will return when target is hit. I'm sure you can all use a calculator:rolleyes:

Depending on the unfolding action will determine how I manage the trade going forward. I might add, I might take away. I might close the lot early. At this juncture it's just too early to say.
Rest assured though, I will make money. :LOL:

Ding!

Bitcoin below $8000

To quote counter_violent's equally clueless sidekick, who doesn't know shɪt!

Ding!

But what about support!!
Ding!

Ah you fecking serious!?
Ding!

You F................
Ding Ding Ding!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

This thread has been a great insight into people on here and not only that, me as well.

Have to admit the temptation to get involved is back at these prices! Ripple is now right back down and trx at 3c has got to be worth a punt.

CV - what happened with your trade? ETX sent me an alert saying $8000, no shame in admitting you were stopped out (majority of my trades are!) and I’d like to hear your thoughts on what’s next.