Fear of missing out

Most likely immediate outcome is some form of consolidation price action.

Wje9GpV.gif

They look to me to be part of "Gartley" family of patterns and spiral thrown in for good measure.

I would not call them s**t just because they are generally not mainstream. There are traders who use them in their TA.

Are we talking about the same graph?

Attached*

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171223-040029.png
    Screenshot_20171223-040029.png
    241.4 KB · Views: 212
Kindergarten Stuff

My My, you have all been busy today :LOL:

A lot of talking going on, most of it the usual standard of drivel, but we are where we are!

Onwards and upwards(y)

For the hard of seeing, i've attached charts showing 6 levels of resistance broken after the drop. The drop that I told you about over a week ago.

Also attached is a screenshot of open positions. I'll not bother you with what this will return when target is hit. I'm sure you can all use a calculator:rolleyes:

Depending on the unfolding action will determine how I manage the trade going forward. I might add, I might take away. I might close the lot early. At this juncture it's just too early to say.
Rest assured though, I will make money. :LOL:

:sleep:

All your bluster about fiat and you think trading pennies give you credibility...:rolleyes:

It's Kindergarten Stuff.

I'm holding this gold contract until near expiry. I might add, I might take away. I might close the lot early. At this juncture it's just too early to say. Rest assured though, I will make money. :LOL:

attachment.php

Attachments

• GoldFutures.PNG
    GoldFutures.PNG
    20.5 KB · Views: 583
That graph is a bit deceiving though, in terms of percentage drops it's nowhere near the biggest - and new highs posted after all of them. Again, I'm not biased either way on where this goes so don't start attacking me for it.

Plus, the red line on your graph should now be just under the 15k mark not below 12k...
Someone needs to get their facts right. Where it is now is irrelevant but what's important is it has decreased 40 percent in a few days. Exactly how is this deceiving or are you just ignoring the headlights like a rabbit.

028fb6873a7bdc1df2dcdadc2232548c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

That graph is a bit deceiving though, in terms of percentage drops it's nowhere near the biggest - and new highs posted after all of them. Again, I'm not biased either way on where this goes so don't start attacking me for it.

Plus, the red line on your graph should now be just under the 15k mark not below 12k...
Take the most volatile chart and zoom out to the max and even a 30 percent looks like a blip. So who's deceiving who? A physical number or a zoomed out chart?

Someone needs to get their facts right. Where it is now is irrelevant but what's important is it has decreased 40 percent in a few days. Exactly how is this deceiving or are you just ignoring the headlights like a rabbit.

028fb6873a7bdc1df2dcdadc2232548c.jpg

Take the most volatile chart and zoom out to the max and even a 30 percent looks like a blip. So who's deceiving who? A physical number or a zoomed out chart?

So the first post you're telling me 40% is a significant number and that I'm ignoring the headlights, what would that make the 93%, 70% and 86% drops mean? Or is where it is now irrelevant again?

Then the second post you're telling me 30% looks like just a blip. 40% is the end of the Bitcoin but 30% is just a minor blip.:LOL:

So just because a 93% drop was only a few hundred points compared to the 8000 point 40% drop, I guess it wasn't relevant?

So the first post you're telling me 40% is a significant number and that I'm ignoring the headlights, what would that make the 93%, 70% and 86% drops mean? Or is where it is now irrelevant again?

Then the second post you're telling me 30% looks like just a blip. 40% is the end of the Bitcoin but 30% is just a minor blip.[emoji38]

So just because a 93% drop was only a few hundred points compared to the 8000 point 40% drop, I guess it wasn't relevant?
Merry Xmas

The difference is the participants and that cannot be overlooked. The very early adopters of bitcoin were TRUE Libertarians. I know because I have been following Libertarian economists and their media channels for years, before bitcoin even existed.

Many people who are now buying bitcoin or interested in doing so haven't got the foggiest idea what fiat means nor are they anti-establishment. They want to own bitcoin because they think it will make them rich.

If missing out bothers you so much, take out a penny-bet position like the rough, tough, gruff northerner :LOL:

I might do so just for the fuсk of it, because I know the difference between tarding and real investing. Although I don't think my penny-betting broker allows me to trade such small amounts...I need to find a penny-betting broker which has a baby rattle as its logo...:LOL:

Quite why he thinks you need size on cryptos is a mystery to me.
Must be some sort of small weener complex thing going on!

Me neither - quite happy with 50 lovely British pence - all closed (for now). ROI ? Well £6530 meant no worrying about margin needed, leverage dont bother me for these plays, the key is not shiiiting oneself, hence no stop, + 21% will do for Xmas.

Willing to do more if we dive lower again, and fund the account accordingly.

This was done in 2 days, which is not the norm, but then again this market is not the norm, adapt as needed.

BTW it is unlikely that this is the end of a bitcoin run, we only listed on the CME etc last week. The most likely scenario is that holders of "physical coins" were hedging in the futures market. So back to holding physical, and reducing exposure in the futures. Dont make it too complicated.

Merry Xmas all and a prosperous 2018!!

Attachments

• bitclose.jpg
    bitclose.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 193
The difference is the participants and that cannot be overlooked. The very early adopters of bitcoin were TRUE Libertarians. I know because I have been following Libertarian economists and their media channels for years, before bitcoin even existed.

I do agree with you, but I am just blown away how a TRUE Libertarian can support a centralized block chain technology...

Me neither - quite happy with 50 lovely British pence - all closed (for now). ROI ? Well £6530 meant no worrying about margin needed, leverage dont bother me for these plays, the key is not shiiiting oneself, hence no stop, + 21% will do for Xmas.

Willing to do more if we dive lower again, and fund the account accordingly.

This was done in 2 days, which is not the norm, but then again this market is not the norm, adapt as needed.

BTW it is unlikely that this is the end of a bitcoin run, we only listed on the CME etc last week. The most likely scenario is that holders of "physical coins" were hedging in the futures market. So back to holding physical, and reducing exposure in the futures. Dont make it too complicated.

Merry Xmas all and a prosperous 2018!!

Who is "we"? I have never come cross a more deluded bunch of people (cult?) than current cr@pcoin holders - oh wait a minute, maybe I have in the DotCom boom, then the telecoms in the early 2000 years....

I am just blown away how a TRUE Libertarian can support a centralized block chain technology...

Let's take the Bitcoin example. The ledger is distributed and so there is no centralised control. The fundamental limiters within the source code to the technology can only be changed via majority consensus and hence there is no central authority. These are designs consistent with Libertarians philosophy of free will and voluntary association.

Whilst Libertarians emphasise maximal political freedom it is not inconsistent with the need to have some functioning central governance. I think the argument that cryptocurrencies can somehow replace fiat currencies begin to fall apart when having to explain away the role of a governing body to maintain stability, law and order in a civil society. A good example is a failed state when central authority is absent.

Let's take the Bitcoin example. The ledger is distributed and so there is no centralised control. The fundamental limiters within the source code to the technology can only be changed via majority consensus and hence there is no central authority. These are designs consistent with Libertarians philosophy of free will and voluntary association.

What you are saying is true, with the difference that it's not one person one vote, but quite the opposite, the rich have much more voting power than the poor, so we are going essentially from democracy to feudalism...