Fastest tablets for trading

WhistlingWind

I am thinking of buying a tablet (using WiFi) for trading when away from my computer. I cannot afford an Apple but what others would traders recommend please? What tech specifics do I need to look out for?

How about you just use team viewer or logmein to access your home computer. I do this on my android phone to place orders on my computer. It doesnt work well if i dont get good reception but should be better with any tablet.

I recommend you buy a pc or laptop......and if you cant afford one I rreally really recommend you dont start trading

Last edited:
a simple galaxy tab should do it for you.
Alternatively you can have the trading platforms on a VPS and access that from your phone or any computer.

What 'decent' trading software runs on a tablet? Can't imagine TT has an app?

Im not too sure about trading on a tablet lol, sounds like gambling to me... but i have a google nexus 7 its cheap and its really good. Super fast quad processor.

Im not too sure about trading on a tablet lol, sounds like gambling to me... but i have a google nexus 7 its cheap and its really good. Super fast quad processor.

Depends on broker and trading style tbh.
If you're not trying to do something stupid like scalp on a 3G connection and you don't need to run custom indicators then you can do it easily enough from your phone. Using VPS and VNC is only putting another layer of comms into the mix and much more likely to go wrong.

MT4 and MT5 runs on most phones no idea what the difference is on a phone)
FXCM have an app
IG have an app
Oanda have an app
And there's Trade Interceptor which you can link accounts to and has very good charting for a phone/pad app.
etc

And a 3rd gen Apple refurbished iPad costs bog all.

Last edited: