FAP Turbo. Anyone bought it yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoppy5

There is a newly released trading robot called FAP Turbo. Out of curiosity, I would like to know if anyone has bought it yet. Thanks.

9,645 Total Trades
95.9% Winners
5,000% NET Profit
0.35% Drawdown!

Now we have finally found the holy grail!!

There is a newly released trading robot called FAP Turbo. Out of curiosity, I would like to know if anyone has bought it yet. Thanks.

Does it look like this? If so, Yes! It's great.:clap:
New_Robot_2000.jpg

i'm seriously considering it !!

check this out:
http://www.fapturboreview.net/week1.html

however -having tried returning the last robot thru clickbank and the money never arriving in my bank account i'm a little nervous of trusting them AGAIN !

Once bitten twice shy

Everything you need for successful trading can be found for free on T2W and other internet sites.

It's just easier for most people to fall for these "too good to be believed black box systems or advisory services".

Spend your time not your money.

You can feed a man fish for a day, but teach him how to be a fisherman and he can feed himself for life. Learn to be a fisherman

Charlton

I bought this and yes it works. Attached are my last week’s trades. Being a new EA I did my home work and decided to try it on a small account of £500 and see what happens. Well as you can see it nearly doubled the account in a week. This has to be the most intelligent EA I have come across yet. It does not trade lots of open positions and hope the market goes in its directions, it picks its trades and as you will see from my account, it is doing well. How long this will last I don’t know but I see no reason why this would not last.

I know I will get a lot of people on this forum saying you should not use EA’s, learn to trade yourself blah blah blah…well forget that, I use a few EA’s and they earn me a nice living. Agreed some EA’s are total crap but when you do find a nice one, use it, make your money and be happy.

I will take using an EA over the standard methods of watching the screen, analysing data and at times guess the market direction. We have the technology, why not use it.

I am not endorsing this EA in anyway but I like EA’s and will continue to use them if they work.

EATrader!!!

P.S (Unable to upload the statement in either PDF or zip, maybe because I am a new user. if anyone wants to see it let me know and I will be happy to email it to you)

I bought this and yes it works. Attached are my last week’s trades. Being a new EA I did my home work and decided to try it on a small account of £500 and see what happens. Well as you can see it nearly doubled the account in a week. This has to be the most intelligent EA I have come across yet. It does not trade lots of open positions and hope the market goes in its directions, it picks its trades and as you will see from my account, it is doing well. How long this will last I don’t know but I see no reason why this would not last.

I know I will get a lot of people on this forum saying you should not use EA’s, learn to trade yourself blah blah blah…well forget that, I use a few EA’s and they earn me a nice living. Agreed some EA’s are total crap but when you do find a nice one, use it, make your money and be happy.

I will take using an EA over the standard methods of watching the screen, analysing data and at times guess the market direction. We have the technology, why not use it.

I am not endorsing this EA in anyway but I like EA’s and will continue to use them if they work.

EATrader!!!

P.S (Unable to upload the statement in either PDF or zip, maybe because I am a new user. if anyone wants to see it let me know and I will be happy to email it to you)

Hi, interesting post. My inbox received a message advertising this product and results do look good , but..................

Don't they have large stop lossess? e.g risk 300 pips to make 50 ,and they way they measure drawdown seems a bit fishy to me

and for $97 ???? Surely if it makes money why sell it at all.....................

What am i missing?

Lets try and answer this question one and for all. Yes the stop losses are large but in all my time trading EA’s I find the smaller the stop loss the worse the EA. Because the EA has a stop loss of 100 or 200 does not mean the stop loss will not reduce during a trade.

In regards to the price, well the guys who created this EA have now realised how popular and how good it really is they have just increased the price. Why would they sell it, who knows but if that was me I would sell it. The FX market has a huge liquidity so if 100 people trade the same Pairs at the same time with the same trades, what sort of effect will that have on this trillion £/$market….Absolutely squat. Maybe the guys who created this want to be the first to create a real working EA, combined with the money they make from trading it and the money they get from selling the EA they will make twice as much money.

This EA is a scalper and has 2 settings, Short & long term scalping. Whilst testing it the long term scalping only applies to the EUR/USD and I have to say I am not a fan of that pair. For the last week I have been trading the short term scalping with the following pairs EUR/GBP, EUR/CHF, GBP/CHF, USD/CAD

I know people who will hate EA’s and probably look down on people who use them but I state again if it works why not. I made over £100 last night and I still have what looks to be my last trade of the night still open +14.89….how much did you make?

Maybe this EA will not last and it will go pair shaped after a few months, who knows but at the moment it works and works well.

Firstly, this system sounds like a friggin sex toy.

Secondly, FAP = Forex autopilot? If so just search this forum for "forex autopilot" and you'll come across a lot of threads about it.

Firstly, this system sounds like a friggin sex toy.

Secondly, FAP = Forex autopilot? If so just search this forum for "forex autopilot" and you'll come across a lot of threads about it.

Its an upgrade to the original, which i have to say worked but this new version is a lot better.

" fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you can't get fooled again."

Not that I've ever bought an EA.

Hi All,

I’m fairly new to forex but I got this up and running on a demo account last Friday.

It made three sell orders on the euro/usd which made a profit of 190 points.

Currently has two sells and three buys running on the euro/usd making a profit of 52 points.

Has not yet not made any trades on the short term scalper.

Too early to tell if it actually works or if it’s a lucky streak.

Hi All,

I’m fairly new to forex but I got this up and running on a demo account last Friday.

It made three sell orders on the euro/usd which made a profit of 190 points.

Currently has two sells and three buys running on the euro/usd making a profit of 52 points.

Has not yet not made any trades on the short term scalper.

Too early to tell if it actually works or if it’s a lucky streak.

Geoff,

I decided against the long term scalper and went with the short term. I am currently trading EUR/GBP, EUR/CHF, GBP/CHF & USD/CAD and I have to say its working very well. I have noticed with the short term scalping most of the trades, if not all only run in the evening from 20.00 onwards (UK Time) maybe this is the time that is less volatile so it makes the trades easier and more profitable.

Whilst you are running the demo try the short term scalping on the 4 and you should see near the same results as me. You can run them all together with no difficulty. I have also noticed the long term EUR/USD seems to suffer more losses then the short term but still not enough to warrant a problem. (i just have a feeling the long term scalpe (EUR/USD will hit problems) just my gut feeling whilst testing it.

Please keep me updated with your trades as I would be keen to know your experience with it as mine is very good at the moment.

Rookie, thanks for that. I'm supposed to have the scalper running on EURO/GBP and EURO/CHF but there's been no action since friday. Perhaps I've not got it set up right

Well I've set it up again as I understand it. The info and "scalper" is showing on the left and I have a "smiley face" (I will have if it proves to work)
I'll just have to wait and see.

you will all be millionaires by the end of the year!!

I love comments like this, can we not just accept the fact that maybe someone is or has produced an EA that works and is happy to share it or sell it....I know most people find this concept hard to understand but there are people out there who can create things and are happy to share them....But I guess thats a concept some people will not or cannot accept!!!!!

Geoff I am leaving my office now and will look over the settings when I get home as I think you will need to look at the parameters you have set. I know there is a setting for not trading Fridays but I will go thought that on another post when I get home

Status
Not open for further replies.