Experienced futures trader moving to london end of april looking 4 a trading position

ck_great

hi,
I'm an experienced futures prop trader moving to London on 2nd of May 2008. Looking for a position as a futures trader. If anyone have any positions please contact me I will send you a Cv for your consideration.

I'm currently considering trading through a prop firm (out of the many they seem to have). If anyone have any offers I'm happy to consider. Salary or Split i'm happy for either way. It is more important for me to get bigger size than anything else with pretty low costs and also top quality trading facilities. Loooking to trade CME mainly and need TT with X- study or an equivalent platform? and reuters or Bloomberg with really fast execution.

thanks

you could start with the directory of firms on this site. you'll need your statements tho if you want to trade the firms capital.

you could start with the directory of firms on this site. you'll need your statements tho if you want to trade the firms capital.

thanks for that. have statements and spreadsheets ready to go. Already have a couple of prop firm offers, but looking to see what other options are available.

Have u landed ?.

thanks for that. have statements and spreadsheets ready to go. Already have a couple of prop firm offers, but looking to see what other options are available.

Hi CK, have u found a good job or opportunity ?. Would you like to share with us ?.

regards
Avana

hi Avana,

I'd be keen to hear what you have on offer. I am actually also looking at applying for Electronic Coportate Memebership status with CME and CBOt and trading with a friend of mine since it turns out that a couple of clearers were keen to have my business and give me very good rates.

I would really be keen to know what your set up is like. Please email me on
[email protected] and we can talk further...

Hi mate,
thanks for that. But I'm probably not looking to trade at a prop house any more... I've done my fare share of it.. looking for trading positions in a fund...otherwise I'm probably going to team up with a few people to just start our own group. I already have had a few meetings with clearers and CME (since that the exchange I need) to set up a deal (looking to apply for corporate membership at CME). I can quite easily back myself so I dont exactly need a prop shop to back me to take a cut...But thanks any for the reply I appreciate it.