ex4 to mq4 decompiler for build 1170 (protected or broken)

kiodkio4589

2 0
ex4 to mq4 decompiler online is an advanced software which works on all latest ex4 files can convert to mq4 files to edit or repair the code of the forex robots and forex indicators ,here is the guide to use the software and the download link of ex4 to mq4 decompiler converter

video ex4 to mq4
download link click here

adil149

4 0
you guys scammed me already.. this archer roystan is a total scam & fake, if you are advertising him then possibly you are the same guy behind archer_roystan email address, scamming ppl around asking bitcoins... hey btw i got my ex4 decompiled already from a true programmer, half the price u scammed me, and made 10 times profit already.. fyi

mb4800

1 0
you guys scammed me already.. this archer roystan is a total scam & fake, if you are advertising him then possibly you are the same guy behind archer_roystan email address, scamming ppl around asking bitcoins... hey btw i got my ex4 decompiled already from a true programmer, half the price u scammed me, and made 10 times profit already.. fyi
Hi, can you pass on the contact person who decompiled the ex4 for you. I also suspect archer roystan is a scammer.

JayJay54

1 0
Hi i would like to know the person who decompiled the ex4 too. pls pm me. thank you!