ex4 to mq4 decompiler 2019 for new builds 1170

trendie

I think this is a very grey area, as it could be used to make public that which is meant to be private.

If you have an ex4 that needs "repairing", you could just find your original mq4 code, and recompile it.

I worry you are offering a means by which people who have purchased an ex4 could use it to gain access to proprietary code.
And potentially make available for free, that which may have taken a lot of effort to develop.

Feb 9, 2019
I think this is a very grey area, as it could be used to make public that which is meant to be private.

If you have an ex4 that needs "repairing", you could just find your original mq4 code, and recompile it.

I worry you are offering a means by which people who have purchased an ex4 could use it to gain access to proprietary code.
And potentially make available for free, that which may have taken a lot of effort to develop.
in forex you must forget the word "free","paypal","profits" you name them

NVP

Jun 21, 2004
west sussex, UK
fxcorrelator.com
facinating and dark subject

If i had a pound for every compiler that claimed to work properly......id have a lot of pounds :)

the hours ive spent with programmers trying to lock out my indicators to protect them .....

and yuotube has removed your video dude .........

haha
N

Jun 24, 2016