EURUSD : Market is preparing for takeoff

ADFC

EURUSD

After the completion of the 5th leg of the diagonal triangle (C), the market is expected to start an extended rally.

I attach the VRM chart for EURUSD predictions for today.

See the Forex thread "Predicting future FX support and resistance levels using mathematics" first post for an explanation.

The EURUSD reached the bottom of its long term trend channel yesterday at 1.1031 (green line) so I expected some rebound today.

Until EURUSD finds support on the middle of the short term trend channel which is at 1.1143 (blue line) today then EURUSD will remain bearish.

Let's see what happens.

eurusd.PNG

Yesterday we've got a good signal from Power Trades tool that available in Quantower platform

After the price go up significantly

The EURUSD is consolidating just below the 1.1100 level, but the bearish bias is still in place. To the downside, the low at the 1.1025 level could act as support. Above the 1.1100 level, the 55 day EMA along with the 1.1200 level could act as resistance.

I attach the VRM chart for EURUSD predictions for today 21st August.

See the Forex thread "Predicting future FX support and resistance levels using mathematics" first post for an explanation.

The EURUSD reached the bottom of its long term trend channel at 1.1031 (green line) on 2nd August and rebounded to the middle of the long term trend channel (green line) on 6th August. Agreeing with my prediction posted August 2nd above.

EURUSD then spent 6 days trying to break up through the middle of the long term trend channel (green line) and failed.

Currently the EURUSD is short term bearish and long term bearish.

Until EURUSD finds support on the middle of the short term trend channel which is at 1.1153 (blue line) today then EURUSD will remain bearish.

Let's see what happens.

eurusd.PNG

The bearish bias is still present on the EURUSD and it could visit again the low at the 1.1025 level. To the upside, the 1.1100 level could act as resistance in case of a bullish correction.

I attach the VRM chart for EURUSD predictions for 30th August.

The EURUSD has still not found support on the middle of the short term trend channel (blue line at 1.1106) or the middle of the long term trend channel (green line at 1.1172)

Let's see what happens.

eurusd.PNG

I attach the VRM chart for EURUSD predictions for 30th August.

The EURUSD has still not found support on the middle of the short term trend channel (blue line at 1.1106) or the middle of the long term trend channel (green line at 1.1172)

Let's see what happens.

View attachment 266877

Following today's 30th August end of trading, I attach the results for EURUSD for today. Weekly 30 minute VRM levels in the top chart. Daily 30 minute VRM levels in the bottom chart. All these levels were on my post yesterday for the start of the last 24 hours.

As can be seen, EURUSD fell to the bottom of its short term trend channel at 1.0967. This level was predicted at the start of the last 24 hour period.

See the latest post #696 of the thread "Predicting future FX support and resistance levels using mathematics" for a summary of GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD price action today.

2019-08-30-EURUSD-30min-30min.png

Last edited:
Following today's 30th August end of trading, I attach the results for EURUSD for today. Weekly 30 minute VRM levels in the top chart. Daily 30 minute VRM levels in the bottom chart. All these levels were on my post yesterday for the start of the last 24 hours.

As can be seen, EURUSD fell to the bottom of its short term trend channel at 1.0967. This level was predicted at the start of the last 24 hour period.

See the latest post #696 of the thread "Predicting future FX support and resistance levels using mathematics" for a summary of GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD price action today.

View attachment 266956

Ausgezeichnet! Schonen Dank! :)

The EURUSD drops again below the 1.1000 level, but in the past it has left behind false breakdowns below that level. A confirmation of a breakout could take the EURUSD to the 1.0900 level.