EurUsd - God's instrument

On a technical point, the Deutsche Mark was the DM; not the DEM.

Regardless of that, I would have expected the Euro to get a huge boost, after yesterday's Greek election results. That didn't happen so, it seems that the markets are still worried as to what other "black swan" type revelation is going to hit the Euro next.

Incorrect. :)

DEM it is. See here and anywhere else you might want. Always was always will be

ExchangeRate.com - Currency Converter USD to DEM

------------------------------------

it did get a huge boost by virtue of a nice gap up in realtime but then it fell.

Those who trade by the conventional NEWS die and fall squarely into the realm of 95% traders fail - they all have that in common.

Get away from NEWS and go strictly by TREND - even then you might fail and take losses but the point is you've reduced the failure odds against yourself considerably - that might be all the edge you need.

case in point ....

Daily trend on Euro is DOWN = stay Short = yawn what goes on in Greece

could it be that Euro has put in a bottom already and that I will only find out later on the daily chart? Yes, its quite possible but the point is that 90% of the time the trend warning on daily comes close to the infexion aka bending point.

I'm willing to take that 10% risk and stay short when the trend says so.

Dollar Index reversal CALL with likely springboards. Will take the one at 38.2% first, if that fails then we try for the 50% board. That's the best I can do given the current data.

Dollar springboarded off the 50% Fib - the 200-pd m.a. also contributed to the bounce - momentum is building with some nice divergence

but it don't mean doodly unless the trendline shown in chart is taken out topside.

Come on dollar, bust out northbound - I want to see what BEAR has in store for the banks as the next LEHMAN is a european contagion and sweeps across America like a bad dream.

Give it to me now baby. Nail those pricks at American Express real good this time - bring them to their knees then WE the people can tell them, "denied, you don't have enough collateral, SMD"

Dollar Index 4H

Macd trendline breakout = Price trendline breakout sure to follow ?????

I hope so. :whistling

Will the 4H 200-pd give me my slingshot rocket north? ;);)

My take profit at 1.27 was hit. I am going to go short at 1.27, with a take profit at the bottom of the triangle, the support should be around 1.26 or so, depending on when price gets down there.

See my chart, this is what I'm looking at.

eurusdacc.gif

See Poster YES's lower red trendline on EurUsd, then dig this .....

Same trendline on DX (4H), Dow and S&P (1H) and Gold (4H)

Deadbroke plays short only if this line is broken.

-----------------------

And while all this is going on deadbroke is pulling another countertrend bullrun - while everyone else is busy lambasting "blacks" deadbroke is discovering more and more treasures from the world's "blacks"

Dig this, soon to appear at the White HOuse for a private party for THE President

Djakout Mizik - Sa Se Biznis Pam - YouTube

deadbroke is dancing in his trading chair. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Crude Oil 4H now on the same trendline, hahahahahaha - all the criminals are IN the building. Now let's see if Master Dollar pulls a rabit out of their asses and plugs them all? .. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Djakout Mizik - Problem - (1804live.com) - YouTube

@ 2:19 transition into classic HAITI beat, yeah the very same beat that got ex-President Billy Clinton to take Hillary to Haiti for their honeymoon, yeah Paradise baby. :):):)

Dollar Index 4H

Macd trendline breakout = Price trendline breakout sure to follow ?????

I hope so. :whistling

Will the 4H 200-pd give me my slingshot rocket north? ;);)

Dollar Index 4H hammering the trendline in real time NOW :):whistling

Will he succeed or is he just teasing deadbroke?

DX teasing me as in the CLASSIC hit song TEASER from Trinidad and Tobago

(look at the cute English gal dancing :) )

Becket- Old School Soca -Teaser - YouTube

See Poster YES's lower red trendline on EurUsd, then dig this .....

Same trendline on DX (4H), Dow and S&P (1H) and Gold (4H)

Deadbroke plays short only if this line is broken.

-----------------------

And while all this is going on deadbroke is pulling another countertrend bullrun - while everyone else is busy lambasting "blacks" deadbroke is discovering more and more treasures from the world's "blacks"

Dig this, soon to appear at the White HOuse for a private party for THE President

Djakout Mizik - Sa Se Biznis Pam - YouTube

deadbroke is dancing in his trading chair. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Euro arrives at the SAME trendline in realtime NOW

-------------------------------------------

classic Kitchener

Sometime I in Brooklyn sometime I in Queens
Sometime I gone down to Manhattan enjoying the scene
Well I always on the move I love to roam
So I want the ladies to know its hard to find me at home

Parkway - Kitchener - YouTube

A tsunami wave travels at 600 m.p.h. and is barely discernible in open ocean - when it reaches the shoreline it builds height known as wave lambda due to the upslope of the seabed.

Behold the EurUsd as it builds this towering height in wave lambda.

When the neckline breaks decisively the wave travels inland and drops buildings, skyscrapers and such left and right.

But ONLY IF the neckline breaks DECISIVELY - otherwise its just a consolidation and the trend continues UP.

There you have it.

Attachments

• EurUsd weekly neckline tsunami.jpg
    EurUsd weekly neckline tsunami.jpg
    357.8 KB · Views: 164
EurUsd 1H trade good odds for reversal if Trendline is taken out - posted already in Depression thread.

Attachments

• EurUsd 1H June 26-2012.jpg
    EurUsd 1H June 26-2012.jpg
    430.3 KB · Views: 155
Do you think the Cable will consolidate again towards 1.60: That's where I think it's heading now.

I'm looking for another testing of 1.60 in the cable. Any opinions on this?

I hear there are a bunch of sell orders at 1.30, however, I have heard that there are a lot more buy orders than the sell orders, therefore we should work ourselves up through 1.30 (Source:
Code:
http://www.fxfatcat.com
). Target 1.31, that's mine anyway.