EURGBP Short

A good zone to go long from. The price reacted at the level twice. Thus, a bullish reversal pattern may attract the buyers to push the price towards the North. Thanks for sharing the chart and your trading idea.

I think the wick that poked below the equal lows to the left of it has done the work of swiping any stops that might have been there. As such I don't think price will go lower for now and expect a bullish impulse from here. if we see the recent high cleared then we could see a boy model starting.

Reacted nicely at this level as I thought it might. Would like to see the recent high broken now for signals of a new buy model starting.

This pair has been bearish for quite a while now I’ve just been getting periodic sells in when I get the chance. With the news the way it is at the moment how do see this pair fairing ?

This week's video is out now on my YouTube channel. Feel free to have a watch. Appreciate anyone that likes and subscribes.
nice update and been looking for EURGBP to break upwards for a while but every time I seem to get stopped out from a sweeping low and then we creep back upwards again no real fast pace with this pair currently.

The pair has been bearish again in the daily chart. After producing two consecutive bearish candles, it has been a bearish day so far. If the price makes a bearish breakout at the neckline (look at the chart below), the pair may make a bearish move and head towards the last swing low.

Attachments

• eurgbp1.png
    eurgbp1.png
    57 KB · Views: 71
The pair has been in consolidation in the daily chart. If the price makes a breakout at consolidation support, the sellers may drive the price towards the South with a strong bearish momentum.

What a massive red daily candle today. I think the clear skies was just temporary here.

Big break out of the downward channel that has been in play for so long, think there is a pullback to around 0.85000 next, and an area fo potential buys into this move