Essentials Of 'Forex Discussion'

If you wanna learn about it, all you need to do is to google it. You will find lots and lots of related matter which could help you to understand various strategies.

Pips school is really great for the newcomers to start learning in Forex . But besides this , beginners should practice in demo account . it’s really a better combination for learning real trading experience

Yeah, it is quite a nice way to learn about the Forex Trading. It helps us to learn it in more detailed way and if one is serious, he could earn lots of money.

To be a successful trader you need to have an edge. If you don't you will lose money. This needs to be proven with sufficient back testing or with trading in a demo account.

Losses are the learning factor not a factor to grief for, you need to take it as a stepping stone towards your success. Losses will gain you experience.

Yeah, we need both, we need profits to make money and we need losses to gain experiences, you need to understand that loss is unavoidable, but we could earn more through it.

I would appreciate these kinds of threads which allow the members to share their experience and knowledge with other members. These discussions always help the traders to know some important key points to enhance their grip on the Forex market.

Forex trading is the most preferred means of trading nowadays. The hidden asset in this instance, are money sets, and also many brokers supply a fantastic range of major and small sets. The most interesting thing is that investors never need to actually have a money as they are trading fx (or forex) agreements for distinction, and not the money itself. Traders could trade with many licensed as well as well-regulated brokers that provide trading with easy to use minimum down payments that begin at just $10 sometimes.

usdjpy strong up now

Attachments

• USDJPYM5.png
    USDJPYM5.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 454
Forex trading is the most preferred means of trading nowadays. The hidden asset in this instance, are money sets, and also many brokers supply a fantastic range of major and small sets. The most interesting thing is that investors never need to actually have a money as they are trading fx (or forex) agreements for distinction, and not the money itself. Traders could trade with many licensed as well as well-regulated brokers that provide trading with easy to use minimum down payments that begin at just $10 sometimes.

The world and his mum are forex trading it seems.

Yes very well step by step explaination cleared some miss concepts. thanks...

Regarding learning to trade consistently, the best way to achieve that, in my opinion, is to be organized. Keep track of your trades, of your mistakes and of your successes. Analyze what went wrong - when something did go wrong - and figure out how to avoid that in the future. Be consistent in your approach and your results will become consistent as well.

Can you please suggest reading material about money management and risk management?

Great list of forex basics if a new trader wants to be successful then he should have good knowledge of Forex basics.

You have written all the information about the forex market in great detail. Still, I agree with one of the comments above that the list of brokers can be slightly expanded. I am an economist by profession, so I am very interested in trading platforms. I created a forex account about six months ago and am already well versed in this area. I have already earned some money, but I do not stop studying the forex market. So your information will be helpful to me. As far as I know, forex is the largest and most liquid market in the world, where trillions of dollars are traded daily. That's a crazy amount! Anyway, I always try to think carefully about trading decisions and risk levels.

Last edited: