esignal advanced get and spread betting

tradeprice

Hi all,

yep...another newbie!

Ok, to the point. Can I realistically use esignal's advanced get to spread bet forex?

My main concerns are the differences in quotes to ig's spreads?

Hi all,

yep...another newbie!

Ok, to the point. Can I realistically use esignal's advanced get to spread bet forex?

My main concerns are the differences in quotes to ig's spreads?

what do you mean by advanced get,isnt it just a software package within esignal. It should have no bearing on what spreadbet account you use.I used to use esignal but just to get forex is about £80 a month. I now use metatrader,its free. Advanced get is exspensive and from what I can tell does not greatly improve ones performance. Why not learn how to trade before spending on AG.

Realise its software, i mean the differences between esignals forex feed and ig's spreads.
Does metatrader have all the "bells" that AG has. Type 1 trade alerts, stochastic, dashboard or similar?

Realise its software, i mean the differences between esignals forex feed and ig's spreads.
Does metatrader have all the "bells" that AG has. Type 1 trade alerts, stochastic, dashboard or similar?

the difference is because,igs price is an indicative price based around the forex prices. Esignal will generally use one supplier(say reuters)

esignal is a far superior package,just a lot more

Thanks flasheart (cant believe i just typed a thank you to lord flasheart!!!)

Think I'm going to take the plunge. I've spent weeks on the phone to one of their sales reps in the us showing me live demonstrations, very honest guy. If I dont like it after 30 day trial its going straight back!
Do you think i'm limiting my options by just taking the forex data feed?

Thanks flasheart (cant believe i just typed a thank you to lord flasheart!!!)

Think I'm going to take the plunge. I've spent weeks on the phone to one of their sales reps in the us showing me live demonstrations, very honest guy. If I dont like it after 30 day trial its going straight back!
Do you think i'm limiting my options by just taking the forex data feed?

if you like flashy, play my signature underneath
No you are not limiting your options.There are lots of different currencies to trade so why do you need the futures,you cant be a master of all. It might be worth looking at esignal without AG after the trial. As ive said esignal is a wonderfull charting package and has enough on there to trade with without AG imho. Good luck