Engineering graduate looking for advice!

JamesM

Hi guys, first of all thanks for reading and any advice shared is greatly appreciated.

I have just finished my HND in general Engineering, now as fun as all that was it didn't excite me as much as I'd originally hoped for. So now am looking for a new challenge to really get me going, so I came across this website and thought I'd try and ask for the best way to pursue a career in stocks and shares.

I'm not expecting a 100k job straight away I'm realistic, I have researched junior broker positions and found some which require no experience job details such as running errands for senior brokers, etc etc.

Any advice on the best way to go about this hole process? As am struggling to find if I'm suitable for any position in this industry.

I'm very hard working and extremley motivated to do well and be very successful, just looking for tips, pieces to read up on and some starter info.

Thanks in advance.

James :):)

As you can tell I barely have any experience in this and any answers are very much appreciate.

Loads of good free advice on this website if you can read and digest some of it.

Hi, thanks for the reply. I have been starting to look through this website and does hold some very good information. Thanks for that

I know that the fx is the worlds biggest market and to do with currency, understand that you need to trade in pairs e.g. Sterling/dollars?