Energy Trade Life Cycle – Urgent help needed!

vicky011

Hi!

I’m a novice in the field of energy trading.. and I'm hoping someone here can help me ..cause it’s urgent! :cry:

I have a job interview in two days for a position in one Energy Trading company. It is an IT related position in the Back Office (so, it’s not directly related to the trading part of the business), but last week in a telephone interview the recruiter suggested me to check and prepare for Tuesday the Energy Trade Life Cycle (the whole trading process from a deal execution and capture through all post-trade activities .. to the settlement at the end).. So, I should know shortly to explain it..

I’ve tried to google it, but I could find any explanation with (or without) a diagram about it..

Could someone please explain me shortly the Energy Trade Life Cycle or maybe send me a link where I could find the explanation.. You can also contact me via email: [email protected]

Thank you in advance! :)

Vicky

I would also like to know about the energy trade cycle. It will be helpful if someone can shed some light on this subject. :)