Elliot and Gann EXposed : Part Deux

Are Lord Jamla's seminars the answer to modern man's problems???

• No I don't think so, I enjoy being a sheep, BAAAHHH

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Hmmm maybe but I am too scared to become part of the awakened minroity

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He sounds interesting but kinda strange, much like a sheep fears a shepherd

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Unquestionably, Lord Jamla has taken me to higher spiritual and financial plane.

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
Hehe...i love this guy! cracks me right up. LordJ. Please spend an afternoon in the chatroom with some of us. It would be fun. We could maybe even learn a thing or two off you?? I think that your just crazy enough to be telling the truth about your 'briliance', as u put it.

Hope 2 see u around

hahahehehe...sheep!

Yep his performance in this months challenge suggests he may well be the real deal.

I mean any muppet can lose money in a falling market but to be below starting capital in a rising market, well that takes a special kind of kermit

Tammy

Wrong again Lempicka. If you read the compo boards properly, you will see that I infact got hugely inflated prices on my longs, and my short cover, as is confirmed by the com administrator Sharky. This has not yet been corrected. When it has, you will find that I will infact be nearly 2,000 pounds UP on the 50K I started with. Further, I have only been in 2 previous comps, both of which I have finished higher than you - I was 12th out of 100 last time (a 4K profit). I am 3rd in the Dow comp out of 50 people. I predicted correctly what would not only happen in the markets, TWICE, once at 3,300 and the other at 3,600 on FTSE (see other boards), but also predicted what would happen in the war in Iraq. Read your papers on the weekend of 30/31 Mar (when I make my positive prediciton for the coalition), and you will not find any positive tones on the war at all. It was all doom and gloom. Army generals have said yesterday and I quote ' The progress made in the last week has been remarkable'. Well if you followed my advice they were wholly expected and not remarkable at all. And why all the abuse, I thought everyone agreed to be civil here.

no abuse from me LordJ. I reckon your hillarious, although there are alot of people who do very well in the markets on this board. U don't have the monopoly on succesfull trades. Would love to see you in action. Making some 'real-time' calls on stocks/indicies, pehahps in the chatrooms for a day or two. Can't see how you can trade without looking at charts, but each to their own i guess.

Good luck.

Beware Lord Jamla

Jamla is ...Mohammad Saeed al-Sahhaf, The Iraqi Information Minister. He lives in his own little world, oblivious to the real world, ready to believe his own fantasies. One thing I can tell you about him is that he used to clog the Investor Interactive (iii.co.uk) website with exactly the kind of things he is trying to do here. I know because, everyone pretty much got tired with him and he was booted out. So he has come here now. Jamla, there are many ways to trading, dont belittle other peoples' strategies. Please Make money and enjoy, but singing about it all over the net does your credibility no good!

I wonder what motivates him. If I was making pots of money I wouldn't feel the need to brag about it.

The obsession with sheep is a bit worrying. I wonder if his house with many floors also has a few men in white coats!

If he is over 18 it is worrying from an anthropological point of view

Not often i agree with Montomery Burns... but

In conclusion I do not need to brag about my trades, but I do need to correct someone when they post inaccuracies about me, as I did with Lempicka. Yes, I did get thrown off iii jamus, but I count that as a positive, go to the iii boards and if you can anyone who knows what they are talking about then I'll give you a tenner. The reason I got chucked off was because I was being constantly abused by people who were short the Dow, when I bought in the 7,500's, predicting a rise to 10,000 before the year end. The index rose viciously to 9,400 and people seemed to think that I failed because it did not hit 10,000. I still walked away with circa 1,600 points. Let me leave you with this. Some people just see what they want to see. They are so brainwashed that they lose grip of reality. I have just heard someone say that the cheering people of Baghdad were paid by the US. No doubt many of you will claim that the US/UK brought weapons of mass destruction with them , when they found, that they were simply planted there. A lot of you are like that, there is no reasoning with you. The evidence is there - in my posts, you can spin whatever which way you chose. Only those with open minds can benefit.

Jamla

You will never convince Flat Earthers that the World is round !

:D

Yes, There are a lot of us in here with open minds. That is why we are so strong. That doesn't mean to say that we take kindly to having a bus roll through.We can all make predictions, and when they come good, those that were of the opposite opinion that start to crow have nothing to say. Those that enquire as to why will be better informed. I don't think there is one person on this BB that crows about their prowess in their particular abilities. Others just take it all in and progress forward.

Lord Jamla, this is a quote from your previous post:-

"No doubt many of you will claim that the US/UK brought weapons of mass destruction with them , when they found, that they were simply planted there."

Have the US/UK found any weapons of mass destruction? Did Iraq use any weapons of mass destruction when they were being invaded?

I support the actions of the US/UK but I am disturbed by the way weapons of mass destruction has been used to justify it.

BB, i meant to say WHEN THEY FIND THEM, and trust me they will and tryst me they'll be shep baa-ing about how they were planted, they've probably been moved to Syria. As for him using them, well he's already used Scud's, which he is not meant to have and if you think this war's over you're very much mistaken. He's still out there and I'm certain there is a big chance we'll see them when his back is up against the wall. Something that would fit in perfectly for a 3rd wave down, if indeed this a correction, rather than a 3rd wave up, which now looks incredibly more likely.

Just so as not to have any more confusion, I am saying that the 3rd wave down looks likely to begin near 8,750-8800, unless of course we can pass 9,100

Bigbusiness and Lord Jamla - would you please remember that this BB is for trading issues, not war. If you wish to clog up these boards with war talk, there are plenty of other BBs on which you can do that 'till your heart's content.

Oh Lord help me !

I'm terribly confused - You appear to be predicting a third wave down.
I assume that this is based on Elliot wave theory.

But I thought you thought that Elliot waves were useless. Why then are you wasting your time calculating them?

And why do most other elliot wave experts think it is the fifth wave down that is about to start.

Please bring the light to myself and other unfortunate sinners.

Dr Mike, I have explained this before. EWaves work about 20-30% of the time, of which this is one of those clear times. It is also to prove to people that I can use the method, and hence they cannot be-little me for not knowing about it. Hence, any method that is wrong or ineffectual 70% of the time, is a method that, at best, should be used very sparingly. There are other methods and techniques I use, which I give much more credence. The fact that I am saying there could be a 3rd wave down and you're saying a 5th just emphasises EW's limitations doesn't it.

Shimble - I have already proved that the stock market can predict world events, so hence the war and the markets are inter-linked and worth a debate on any financial BB.

sorry, i dont mean to open up old wounds,

but,

lord watever u think u are u still havent exposed Mr Gann and Mr Elliott. If you want people to believe you, we need proof as to why it is bad and why your method is so much better...

Also one has to ask why, if you are so good and making so much money, are you sharing your somewhat ignorant and subjective view with us plebs?

Thanks

LORD JAMLA hasn't been around since he was predicting a big market collapse when the markets decided to make a big rally. That might of dented his pride a bit. Or perhaps the sheep finally got him :)