Donald Trump will lose to Bernie Sanders

Donald Trump:

I am marking time now as the Trade talks have reached some kind of level where "sell the News" might apply. I ain't sure but am well aware how treacherous markets are to rope the innocent IN. Then Wave 3 down begins and kills 'em all. You see, for there to be maximum destruction, they must be all or nearly all in, otherwise BEAR of W3 has not done his job. Most traders and investors have at least figured it out by now that the entire purpose of the stock market in terms of sentiment is to make fools of as many as possible and thus far it has succeeded in spades over the decades

If the Dow Jones turns south and takes out the December 2018 lows and does not recover, Donald will lose ground on an exponential basis. I say "does not recover" becaue there is still the possiblility of the Expanding Triangle pattern. So even if December lows are taken out, Donald can still be saved by the Triangle. If he is thusly saved, then WAVE 5 will take the Dow JOnes to new highs easily. In which case, Fibo would get a nice kick in the ass too.

We wait and see

There appears to be a new Sheriff in town. If Stock Market collapses, Bernie takes the reins but the Sheriff might kick his ass. Too soon to tell? Yeah. WE need more time to observe. hahahaha, the plot thickens

Ann Coulter saw it too. It wasn't just FIBO. We both saw that it was only Bernie who could beat Trump - nobody else. Had Bernie not backed down and kissed ass to let Hillary be the lead horse, we would be in a totally different situation right now. Totally different.

At 1:09 Ann sees it the exact same way I do.

Notice how Ann + Fibo fced 'em all in the panel and I wasn't even there, but Ann was. Retards galore! Ann buggered 'em all.

Let the Dems kill each other!!

Sanders won't even be the democrat nominee.

TRUMP 2020

Peter

Fibo calls upon Fibo 2 to provide some insight into the Presidential election 2020
What do the 2 Fibos have in common? They have a whole lot more than just stellar stats in their favor

(1)
The former has a 37/37 winning trade ratio at T2W, the latter a 9/9 Presidential win call from 1984 - 2012.

(2)
Fibo2 has the same style as Fibo in ANALYSIS = preponderance of the numbers of evidence plus knowing which component of Price or which Indicator carries so much weight that when in effect it gnaws the other Indicators to see things its way
Fibo = Fibonacci; Fibo 2 = Scandal

(3)
Both Fibos are intense contrarians that ignore Media, The Public agreement, Political Correctness and therefore generally stand alone, ignoring even the pundits

Presidential Keys
1. The incumbent party holds more seats in the U. S. House of Representatives after the midterm election than after the preceding midterm election.
2. There is no serious contest for the incumbent-party nomination.
3. The incumbent-party candidate is the current president.
4. There is no significant third-party or independent candidacy.
5. The economy is not in recession during the campaign.
6. Real (constant-dollar) per capita economic growth during the term equals or exceeds mean growth for the preceding two terms.
7. The administration has effected major policy changes during the term.
8. There has been no major social unrest during the term.
9. The incumbent administration is untainted by major scandal.
10. There has been no major military or foreign policy failure during the term.
11. There has been a major military or foreign policy success during the term.
12. The incumbent-party candidate is charismatic or is a national hero.
13. The challenger is not charismatic and is not a national hero. If six or more of these statements are false, the incumbent party loses.

There is time as things need to develop some more. Will watch how these keys are hit over time. As per my thread call, we will have Donald Trump losing = there will be more than 6 keys fail

So, which 6 of those rules will fail? I see #1, 12 only.

Peter

#s 1,4,5,6,8,9,12,13, .................. potential ................. but need more time to observe. Want to wait for Jesse to announce.

Thus far, agree with your 1,12. But if the BEAR market, thus far elusive n the US, gets going, all the numbers I've marked will go into effect in a heartbeat.

I'll make this even easier... since 1900 only 4 incumbent US presidents have ever LOST reelection (with the exception of Gerald Ford, who was never actually elected and didn't serve a full term) so looks like Trump's odds are in his favor.

Peter

I'll make this even easier... since 1900 only 4 incumbent US presidents have ever LOST reelection (with the exception of Gerald Ford, who was never actually elected and didn't serve a full term) so looks like Trump's odds are in his favor.

Peter

As per what you have stated here, yes, agree 100%

Brian at Trader Joe's cries every time the stock market goes down and frantically texts me, "is Donald going to be OK?" Lately he's been sleeping like a baby, his wife is in hog heaven because the SPX is making new highs. He does know much about the markets or trading/investing but one thing he knows is Donald is too fixated on the stock market

So, Brian asked me the other day, "Joe, when will we really have to worry about Donald w.r.t. stock market gyrations?"

My answer: If Jones & SPX take out the Christmas December lows with momentum, i.e. no reversal at that point, Donald is finished.

Nah! Trump doesn't have a strong opposition.

He does but its not a person. Its BEAR. Once triggered it will be a no contest. I like Donald, wanted him to win but its not in the cards no more. The forces of Nature are stacking against him. Democrats + Media + haters combination is not enough to crush Donald, but throw in the King of Kings aka BEAR and the deck is stacked against him.

Ivanka is a straight 10, her husband a flat out minus 5. Go figure. Surely Donald sees that? And from keen observation the only reason Donald cuddles with Netanyahu is because of Ivanka's hubby. Were he not in the picture, Israel ass would be grass. Donald should invade Saudi Arabia, the #1 criminal country that makes even the Devil look like a saint - that is the only country God will overlook as a SIN. Donald should therefore stay out of all other countries and bring the boys home and tell the rest of the world, "we ain't the cop no more, handle your own sh*t, we're buggering off to the beach!"

Another thing I love about Donald - he is a Sales closer. So am I. Same profession. Ivanka is SHORT SPY big time

Metropolitan Opera House:

At the evening performance, the head usher at the Metropolitan Opera House was quite surprised. During an intermission, one middle aged lady stopped and whispered in his ear, "Sir, I believe that I was sexually harassed!" The usher didn't think much of this complaint, but promised he would check into it soon.

At the end of the nights performance in an area close to the first complaint, a second little lady bent down and whispered in his ear, "Sir, I believe I was sexually harassed!" This time, he knew it had to be taken care of soon. A few guests had remained in the opera house, and he decided to go back and question them, to see if they had any knowledge of what was going on.

He found one old man crawling along the opera house floor underneath the seats and stooped down to question him. "Excuse me, sir, can I help you?" A bald Donald Trump looked up and said, "Well, sonny, you sure can. I've lost my toupee and I'm trying to find it. I thought I'd found it twice, but they were both parted in the middle...and mine's parted on the side!"

Donald and Jesus walk into a bar. Bartender says, "Why the long face?" Donald says, "This guy gets more credit for moving one stone than I get for moving half of Manhattan."

At a news conference, a journalist said to the politician running for the presidency, "Your secretary said publicly that you have a small penis. Would you please comment on this." "The truth is," replied Donald Trump, "That she has a big mouth."