Donald Trump will lose to Bernie Sanders

Donald scores big in the book of Fibo

Donald may score big in the book of Fibo but, he is hell bent on destroying America's reputation as the land of the free.

I really hope that Bernie Sanders displaces him from the Presidential office.

Donald may score big in the book of Fibo but, he is hell bent on destroying America's reputation as the land of the free.

That destructive top honor goes to W. 1 million Iraqis killed and nobody has yet gone to jail.

There is a new Axiom in town: Stock Prices have everything known to Man figured into the equation at any given time except for acts of God and George Bush.

Look at the chart pattern of the United States Indexes since the worldwide TOP of January 26, 2018

Donald became a market timer after being hammered by the drop into the Christmas lows. He swore to hissself, never again to let it happen.

So now move forward and notice how he has bailed the market out at each juncture at the appropriate time by one or two tweets about something positive re: China trade etc.,

He is now totally aware of the 200-day moving average's elasticity and coefficient of restitution .........

just taking the NY Stock Exchange composite Index he has 14 instances of the 200-day ema halting declines or preventing rallies. THE Donald is no fool. He now knows this. Would not surprise me one bit to hear him say shit like this on press conferences, stuff like the 200-day moving average.

You heard it here first.

How long can this go on? Fck knows. But, what a guy! Presidents before him could do this? :):):)

Donald does it again - right when yet another trendline was creaking/breaking. This one too has a nice gap. All it took was to say, "good things are happening in the trade talks" :)

Which president EVER could do this? How far can he take this? I mean, we are in a bend in the trend situation and every time he says somethings bad , dow Jones crashes, something good, Dow jumps 300+. How long will this go on? Like I said, aafter the thrashing he took at the Decemeber lows he must have decided its best not to let the Dow get too much under the 200-day ema. :)

The entire subject of the mighty Dow Jones and Donald Trump, the President of the USA deserves a giant

ROFLMAO

May he live a long life and continue to entertain FIBO like no entertainer ever could

Dig this:

Us Consumer Sentiment climbs to a 3-month high

(and all the while they are suing , scourging, impeaching, harassing Donald Trump)

They just cannot defeat this Man. The million dollar per year CNN stars come on and cry incessantly and the talk is always about Donald. Bill Maher just can't stop talking about Donald. Polls come out that show he is losing ground left and right. But he continues and lifts the Dow Jones. :):):):):):):)

What a country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dig this:

Us Consumer Sentiment climbs to a 3-month high

(and all the while they are suing , scourging, impeaching, harassing Donald Trump)

They just cannot defeat this Man. The million dollar per year CNN stars come on and cry incessantly and the talk is always about Donald. Bill Maher just can't stop talking about Donald. Polls come out that show he is losing ground left and right. But he continues and lifts the Dow Jones. :):):):):):):)

What a country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

Federal appeals court rejected Trump's appeal re: tax returns :):):):)

These guys have the hots for this president like one can't even imagine. They just don't realize, the dummies that THEY will never ever see his tax returns, hahahahahaha.

ROFLMAO

I personally don't give a sh*t about his tax returns or anything else. The only thing I care about is that he is the best-est entertainer in Politics EVER. Before him, Politics was such a boring subject, I'd switch the channel in under 1 minute.

And I look at the competition .................... Joe Biden, Eliz. Warren, Bernie, one boring cat after another.

My solution and suggestion is to make donald President forever, no more term limits

ROFLMAO

Technical analysis:

For the first time in my trading I am considering the possibility that Donald might replace all of TA. The patterns in Dow Jones are not working no more. Only THE Donald is creating the moves and the moves are all sideways confusing train rides

ROFLMAO

Donald may score big in the book of Fibo but,

opposite methinks becasue he knows that if the Dow JOnes crashes and cannot reverse before the 200-day ema is broken, America is finished. He knows this. None of the haters know that there is no more patriotic cat than Donald. For him its always his pockets and America FIRST. He is furiously trying to save America every damn week with these tweets about the Trade War

Hahahahaha, what a game, what a country, what a president! :)

opposite methinks becasue he knows that if the Dow JOnes crashes and cannot reverse before the 200-day ema is broken, America is finished. He knows this. None of the haters know that there is no more patriotic cat than Donald. For him its always his pockets and America FIRST. He is furiously trying to save America every damn week with these tweets about the Trade War

Hahahahaha, what a game, what a country, what a president! :)
We've heard prophecies of a doomed US economy in the past. Somehow, it, always, seems to bounce back stronger than ever.

Bernie Sanders would be a force for good for most US Citizens. Not least would be the introduction of a health care system for everyone, irrespective of that individual's financial status.

His presidency would nullify the hawks in the White House who want the US to be in a perpetual state of war. Thousands of young American service personnel have died in pointless wars, along with millions of innocent civilians. It's time to call a halt to this lunacy.

We've heard prophecies of a doomed US economy in the past. Somehow, it, always, seems to bounce back stronger than ever.

Bernie Sanders would be a force for good for most US Citizens. Not least would be the introduction of a health care system for everyone, irrespective of that individual's financial status.

His presidency would nullify the hawks in the White House who want the US to be in a perpetual state of war. Thousands of young American service personnel have died in pointless wars, along with millions of innocent civilians. It's time to call a halt to this lunacy.

Agree that Bernie will be good, he is my choice on the Democrat side. Wish he had not succumbed to the pressure to kneel before Hillary Zod in the last one - his base was shocked at such spineless kowtow - that no doubt the party talked him into. Big mistake. Had he run, he would have won IMHO. And I would celebrate.

Agree about the hawks. Agree about wars, agree about our servicemen and women. Fibo is a peaceful Man, don't believe in war. In fact, have studied the psychology of war to such a degree that as they say only if you can place a number on it, can you claim you understand to a good degree and more ........................ ( WARS involving whites and non-whites do not register in the psyche of the whities unless the level has crossed 40 non-whites killed to 1 whitey. That's the ratio. Cross 40 and its only then whitey can't sleep and his conscience bothers him)

He got rid of Bolton, didn't he? One thing, Donald does not want war. the story of George Bush is etched in his mind. He knows the consequences. His war is the Dow Jones and the 200-day ema. He is winning this war thus far - but for how long?

Iraq war

Fibo was attacked verbally by businessmen in Singapore, Thailand and elsewhere with, "what is wrong with you Americans?" +++++++ I took a big hit.

And who brought that war on? The forefathers of these cats right here - Britland with their lies and deceit. And they are doing it again by going after Iran and trying to get Donald to buy their age-old shenanigans to instigate a war to lift their crumbling empire that is now just one giant sh*thouse with Brits having moved in droves to other countries to escape. I know this intimately as the predominant expat population is British. They hate Americans, yes, that's a given its universal just like it is here at T2L.

Remove UK and Israel from the world put them on an orbiting island so they are never near us, all wars will cease in a heartbeat. Both countries try to manipulate America bigtime. The latter is so emboldened by the jewish connection to the White House that they are likely to get careless and do some stupid shit and its over for all of us.

Stock Market and Donald Trump:

Media knows doodly and keep talking about the Trump bump and bla bla. None of these clowns know anything about TRENDS so the bullshit keeps getting propagated.

The uptrend began in March 2009. Obama reign was underway. That very same trend is continuing. Donald did not start any NEW trend. Its the same Obama-era trend that is ongoing.

The only thing Donald can say is that the Trend sped up after the 4th wave that ended. February 2016

But since I like Donald I will not give him any heat about this sideways, devastating to most, trend since January 26, 2018.

This trend when over will crush Donald. He knows it.

Iraq war

Fibo was attacked verbally by businessmen in Singapore, Thailand and elsewhere with, "what is wrong with you Americans?" +++++++ I took a big hit.

And who brought that war on? The forefathers of these cats right here - Britland with their lies and deceit. And they are doing it again by going after Iran and trying to get Donald to buy their age-old shenanigans to instigate a war to lift their crumbling empire that is now just one giant sh*thouse with Brits having moved in droves to other countries to escape. I know this intimately as the predominant expat population is British. They hate Americans, yes, that's a given its universal just like it is here at T2L.

Remove UK and Israel from the world put them on an orbiting island so they are never near us, all wars will cease in a heartbeat. Both countries try to manipulate America bigtime. The latter is so emboldened by the jewish connection to the White House that they are likely to get careless and do some stupid shit and its over for all of us.
You nailed it!

I'd give this type of comment a moment's pause while you consider this: 40% Americans have 2+ jobs, one ain't enough no more, housing is killing and maiming causing oupouring into the streets of homelessness and on and on and on ............... revolution?

This is the longest bull market in History. Nothing goes up forever. the essence of the market is up and down. A bullmarket that rises non stop with no significant correction is

SUSPECT

cash out and go to the sidelines and enjoy your spoils in a Bear Cave. At major junctures in the stock market trend, the HERD gets slaughtered thinking the way you just stated. Take all profits out and enjoy

We are closer to a TOP than a BOTTOM. that in itself should give the stute trader pause.

Hide and watch. Tsunami of epic proportions might just be around the bend. Who ever heard of the dow Jones having to be propped up the way it has been by both the FED and donald. Ridiculous!

Even my best friends, even my best friends, they don't know
That my job is turning Lead into Gold
That I cannot turn Mexicans in when I drive and see them crossing the 405 freeway to enter California
That I look the other way
That past presidents should have taken care of the WALL problem decades ago
That living next door to Paradise and not able to enter is a mind blowing agony
That a Mexican woman pregnant entering a hospital MUST be serviced with a smile regardless the scam
That I condone anybody brave enough to get past guards and enter the USA. Its what Fibo would do.
That God will not judge a Mexican badly for trying to have a better life in the USA.
That God has sit this one out. Fibo don't got no solution to this complex stuff.
That As long as Fibo does NOT betray humanity (the poor & destitute), God will keep the inspiration flowing in my trades
That God will dissolve the sorrow every time Fibo sees a woman screaming with her baby shrapnel-ed by a US war.

I was a Democrat before Donald showed up. Then they ganged up against him, something that I cannot stand, a gangbang, pisses me off to no end. Then everybody ganged up even more against him. Tell me, how could Fibo side with his enemies? Impossible!

Even though I'm a Democrat.

The issues of humanity are so hard to solve, I don't know whether I'm coming or going. Lost in the wilderness. Can't even wake up in peace in the morning without some WAR going on or getting underway somewhere - on such a small planet. Is it any wonder that nobody visits - so we think we are the only Life in the Universe, a space so large that travel is measured in light years and now lately vibrational frequency

Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Joe Biden ...................................

Not a single one of these traders are favored by God the way God favors a MAN like this ..... see clip below - its just a movie but its very real. Happen often? Happens in 3rd world countries? Yes, in spades. Happens south of the border? In spades. Happens in America too? Yeah. God does not judge by nationality. He sees only this ................. trader hits rock bottom and throws up a near death final prayer. To show his might, God puts his dying trader up against the VATICAN (big bucks = Dow Jones) - just to prove a point. The Angel of God is sent at the same time to prevent any idiot from accidentally taking out the trader by unforced error.

Then it gets underway. The Vatican (Dow Jones) don't got a chance, they've lost at the starting gate and don't know it

So can a normal trader in the pits losing like mad and near death, make a comeback? You're damn straight. Apply the Law of the Danger condition and bypass everybody you know and go straight to divinity and then grab a cup of coffee and wait. It will come.

None of the cats in the top line are favored by God. None! Easier for a camel to pass thru' the eye of a needle than for any one of them to go to God's country.

Donald Trump & Bernie or Warren or Biden ..... or anyone else ................

Want my vote? Yeah yeah yeah, I know, I'm Mr. Nobody and its not up to me or even the group of us who thinks like this but we gots to try and let it be known how we feel .................

Whoever got the balls to sh*tcan Saudi Arabia and Israel in one shot, gets my vote of the century.

Want my vote? Yeah yeah yeah, I know, I'm Mr. Nobody and its not up to me or even the group of us who thinks like this but we gots to try and let it be known how we feel .................

Whoever got the balls to sh*tcan Saudi Arabia and Israel in one shot, gets my vote of the century.

RE: Israel:

God's people? Don't make me lafffff. Look what they did to his son. Then when Mel Gibson pointed some of the stuff out, they went after him and cooked up all sorts of stories about him. They were always faking evidence but now with time they've learned some new methods. Penetration into the FINANCE division of organizations is their forte and then place a stranglehold on the populace. NO VIOLENCE or WAR required. JUst cut off the billions in aid and stop supplying them with weapons. They are no true friend of the US. They manipulate us to no end. Obama tried to put a halt to this but the trillionaires halted the success before it got out of hand.

Donald has severe penetration into his family. Hare to defeat. They're IN. We're in trouble.

Re: Saudi Arabia

They HATE America and Americans. That's the bottomline. They despise America and the West. Third world country women who are enticed there to work with the promise of big bucks soon find that upon arrival their passports are seized for safe keeping by the employer or the the man of the house they are to stay at. Applies to most but especially to household helpers, maids, nannies etc.,

Then the rapes start. The girls have no recourse. The Police side with the Men. That's just the way it is.

Yeah, I heard, women can now drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alternative source of energy? These cats will be gone, gone, gone.

Way back there is some evidence that the United States was considering invading Saudi.

High percentage of the 911 terrorists were Saudis.

Constitution has suggested and advised .............

Stay out of the affairs of other countries - its none of our business.

Mexico:

WE love Mexico. We love everything there is possible to love about Mexico. Expats living in Mexico? Trillions hahahaha. San Miguel de Allende is now almost all American :):):)

Personally my method of expat-ing is very different but hey, each to his own style. I go where there are NO Americans or Westerners if possible and interact with the real stuff 100% unadulterated. Hard to find such locations? NO. I drove single-handedly all thru' Chiapas, el D.F. (Mexico City) and then on into Guatemala, where the odds of getting shot were super high. Not a single incident - and the pleasure of the scenery and food and fine people? Outstanding! And these are the people I'm supposed to agree to building a wall to block them? NOT Fibo. Why? What if I was born there and had a crappy job and could not support my family? I'd be on the next coyote excursion into the United States or die trying. That's just the way it is.