Do you know Most Lovely Gucci Handbags for 2010 Spring

shirelly

As a famous brand from Italy, Gucci Handbags are always symbol of status and elegance in women’s eyes.

Let alone its high quality, Gucci handbag’s attraction also lies on its design from Italy. Each piece of Gucci handbags is the combination of emothion and thoughts. If your wallet does not allow you to own a type of tailor-made service of Gucci, there are some other choice.

In the spring of 2010, a pink handbag would show your energy and spirit. This lovely Gucci handbag is designed for this spring especially. Its inside zip pocket, magnetic snap closure,all will make you looklooks nice.

Thus, no matter an original one or replica Gucci handbags you have, what you should value is the feeling it has given to you.

I suppose it spossible such advertisers as Shirelly regard us as high-value mugs (I'm sorry, consumers) but I have to think many of them see the word 'traders' and think we must be retailers / importers / exporters. Perhaps the 'About us' section of the site, as below, could be a little more specific with mention of the financial / foreign exchange / commodities markets so as to discourage this sort of junk posting.

About us:
Trade2Win (T2W) prides itself on being the leading community web site for active traders. Our aim is simple, we want to unite and support active traders across the globe. To this end we provide a range of facilities to enable our members to communicate with one another, share their knowledge and express their views. Furthermore we seek to provide educational and thought provoking content to help better educate our members in their trading lives.

I've moved this thread here so that it doesn't get lost, as I think Tom's suggestion is a good one and I'd like Paul and Eamonn to see it before the thread gets binned.
Tim.

mmm, there is something in what tomo says but I doubt that the spammers are bothered to search for the "about us" section. Their eyes are probably more attracted by the 200K members logo!!!

Anyone with half an eye would see from the Home Page what T2W is about, but perhaps the addition "Trade2Win (T2W) prides itself on being the leading community web site for active traders in the world's financial markets." would do no harm.

jon

About T2W

Here's a suggestion for how the 'About Us' section might be drafted to add greater clarity about what we are and what we do. It probably won't stop a single spammer trying to flog fake Gucci handbags, but the additional clarity shouldn't do any harm!

www.Trade2Win.com (T2W) is a leading community web site for active traders, who aim to profit from the world's markets. These include: equities (i.e. stocks & shares), financials (e.g. bonds & interest rates), foreign exchange (e.g. $USD / £GBP) and commodities (e.g. oil & gold). The primary interest of T2W members is trading in the short term, i.e. from a few minutes through to a few months at most.

The aim of T2W is simple, we want to unite and support active traders across the globe. To this end we provide a range of facilities to enable our members to communicate with one another, share their knowledge and express their views. Furthermore, we seek to provide educational and thought provoking content to help better educate our members in their trading lives.

spammers will come no matter what, do you think they read 'about us' section before they spam?

Thanks for bringing this to our attention tim, I tend to agree with barjon and leovirgo - the spammers would post this regardless of any amendments to the about us section. 9 times out of 10, they're spam bots or cheap labour from china who probably don't even speak english. We can probably put some more spam controls in place though to deal with this sort of thing, or at least make it easier to kill the spam. I'll talk to Andrew, he recently worked on a massive spam clearing project on vbulletin, so I'll find out if the tools he used can be useful here on T2W as well.

Hi Paul,
I take on board the points about spammers but, even so, any additional clarity about who and what we are can't hurt. Therefore, Jon's comment in bold would be a worthwhile amendment, IMO.

The Mods are better placed to comment than me, but my impression is that this stuff is on the rise - which is to be expected I suppose as the site grows. So, anything that can be done to clamp down on it - and hard - gets my vote!
Tim.