Do we have the legal right to execute Gaddafi?

TraderPattern

Under UN resolution 1973, we are allowed to use "all necessary measures".

On this basis, we should be prepared to send in helicopters with bunker-busting capabilities in order to kill Gaddafi, who is an islamic terrorist who supported the IRA and kills his own people.

I am happy to confirm that Apache copters with bunker busting bombs are being sent over to Libya to help kill Gaddafi:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-13589783

Similar UN resolutions should be passed, so that we can legally kill
1) the leadership of Pakistan which had shielded Osama.
2) the Hamas leadership, which commits terror upon Israel

Hopefully, once we have killed Gaddafi, muslim terrorists will think twice before terrorising us.

Hey TP, how about nuking all these terrorist countries as well as Dewsbury and half our Northern and Midland cities ?

Under UN resolution 1973, we are allowed to use "all necessary measures".

On this basis, we should be prepared to send in helicopters with bunker-busting capabilities in order to kill Gaddafi, who is an islamic terrorist who supported the IRA and kills his own people.

I am happy to confirm that Apache copters with bunker busting bombs are being sent over to Libya to help kill Gaddafi:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-13589783

Similar UN resolutions should be passed, so that we can legally kill
1) the leadership of Pakistan which had shielded Osama.
2) the Hamas leadership, which commits terror upon Israel

Hopefully, once we have killed Gaddafi, muslim terrorists will think twice before terrorising us.

Maybe a bit too extreme, but I like your thinking. Terrorists have no morals, no conscience, and will stop at nothing to get their job done. Unfortunately you have to fight back with extreme and unpopular measures otherwise it's just a losing battle. The rest of the world deserves an opportunity to live in peace.

Peter

Terrorists have no morals, no conscience, and will stop at nothing to get their job done.
Can we hire them to sort out the economy then? Sounds like just the sort of people we need. We’d need to adjust their goals a tad with sufficiently attractive inducements, but I’m sure it could fly.

Our current ‘leaders’ have no morals or conscience either, but they are demonstrably inventing stuff to be stopped at and are simply not even addressing the job, let alone getting it done.

Can we hire them to sort out the economy then?

According to Wikipedia, The International Monetary Fund reckons Libya saw growth of 10.6% in 2010 and had projected a growth rate of 6.2% for 2011.

Imagine the sort of positive PR spin a cnut like Gordon Brown could generate from those kind of numbers.

Maybe a bit too extreme, but I like your thinking. Terrorists have no morals, no conscience, and will stop at nothing to get their job done. Unfortunately you have to fight back with extreme and unpopular measures otherwise it's just a losing battle. The rest of the world deserves an opportunity to live in peace.

Peter

They do have morals. They just don't conform with your morals so you label them terrorists. It's that old saying "One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter"

Peter

Question for you Peter...

In the USA how many people die of obesity and how much money is spent on cure?

In the USA how many people die of terrorism and how much money is spent on the pentagon?

You talk about freedom and liberty - Iraq's neighbours didn't feel threatened sufficiently to launch a war againts it - but UK and USA - 000s of miles away felt they were going to be WMDestructed within 45mins and launched an illegal war killing 00s of 000s and making millions refugees and leaving the country ripped apart with no infrastructure - determined to take 70% of oil proceeds and Shias in popullar uprising in the region to pose a threat to Saudie Arabia and other Sunnis. Sufficient effort was also expended to start a civil war fortunately which didn't materialise.

I like you Peter and your posts. I appreciate you are a proud American but the enemy is within mate. You are sold a bunch of stupid lies.

Look at the sub-prime crises. Bankers ran away with the money and possessed peoples homes and then got the people of the land to pay again to the bankers to lend money to the people they have just stolen from...

USA is sinking and the very rats you support are jumping off ship with all the loot they have just stolen.

Think about it!

Read Richard C Clark's book - defending US against all enemies and you'll see where your enemies are...

Question for you Peter...

In the USA how many people die of obesity and how much money is spent on cure?

In the USA how many people die of terrorism and how much money is spent on the pentagon?

You talk about freedom and liberty - Iraq's neighbours didn't feel threatened sufficiently to launch a war againts it - but UK and USA - 000s of miles away felt they were going to be WMDestructed within 45mins and launched an illegal war killing 00s of 000s and making millions refugees and leaving the country ripped apart with no infrastructure - determined to take 70% of oil proceeds and Shias in popullar uprising in the region to pose a threat to Saudie Arabia and other Sunnis. Sufficient effort was also expended to start a civil war fortunately which didn't materialise.

I like you Peter and your posts. I appreciate you are a proud American but the enemy is within mate. You are sold a bunch of stupid lies.

Look at the sub-prime crises. Bankers ran away with the money and possessed peoples homes and then got the people of the land to pay again to the bankers to lend money to the people they have just stolen from...

USA is sinking and the very rats you support are jumping off ship with all the loot they have just stolen.

Think about it!

Read Richard C Clark's book - defending US against all enemies and you'll see where your enemies are...

Yes, I'm a proud American but I'm not oblivious to what goes on politically. IMO most of it isn't the fault of the politicians. It's the idiots (American public) that vote and CONTINUE to vote many of the same politicians in again, and again. If you voted me into office and I could freely screw you time and time again, and STILL get re-elected...well, why not? I'd screw ya just for laughs.

Peter

Yes, I'm a proud American but I'm not oblivious to what goes on politically. IMO most of it isn't the fault of the politicians. It's the idiots (American public) that vote and CONTINUE to vote many of the same politicians in again, and again. If you voted me into office and I could freely screw you time and time again, and STILL get re-elected...well, why not? I'd screw ya just for laughs.

Peter

oh boy....you think the politicians make any difference? :LOL: They're mere puppets, there's no difference between the lot of them, just they sell you the same song and dance with a slightly different look.

Nice of you to skim over all the other points too.

They do have morals. They just don't conform with your morals so you label them terrorists. It's that old saying "One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter"

If you think terrorists have morals, you are a nutter.

I say we kill Gaddafi and his terrorist supporters ASAP and get the matter over so we can all move on. We should then attack Pakistan, which clearly supports terrorism too, by protecting Osama.

I say we kill Gaddafi and his terrorist supporters ASAP and get the matter over so we can all move on. We should then attack Pakistan, which clearly supports terrorism too, by protecting Osama.

Of course they do. But I have to ask: Have you been speaking to my psychiatrist? :-0

Bomb traderpattern cos he's a redneck:clap:

Too many conspiracy theorists here. Not much sense posting my opinions since they just get twisted. The great thing about living in a free country is that you can voice your opinions about how bad your country is. Try that in China, Russia, Iran, or the like...

Peter

TraderPattern should be locked up in a secure psychiatric institution inside a sound-proofed padded cell, and trussed up in a straitjacket with absolutely no internet access.

The song in post # 2 on this thread should then be played at full volume through large loudspeakers 24 hours a day.

Too many conspiracy theorists here. Not much sense posting my opinions since they just get twisted. The great thing about living in a free country is that you can voice your opinions about how bad your country is. Try that in China, Russia, Iran, or the like...

Peter

A country which doesn't even let their citizens play poker online :LOL: America isn't much better than china tbh. It's obviously not as bad but hardly the opposite.

A country which doesn't even let their citizens play poker online :LOL: America isn't much better than china tbh. It's obviously not as bad but hardly the opposite.

We can't spreadbet either, but I wouldn't call that a disadvantage :)

Peter