Dax Daily by robinho

I shorted the open there was a lot of resistance in the way at around 9925/30 maybe incorporate some PA into your E waves?

was a stupid try. Without a close over 9932 it didnt made sense. You are absolutely right

You are not the only one, don't worry!

I went long at 15, closed at 25, satisfied to make any profit after a run of losses,. Look what has happened!
It is true what they say about scared money.

@Splitlink, thanks, but this try was really bad, maybe one of the worst these days. Hopefully, this long now will take a while to get back in profit zone for this month. It is important that the big blue line will cross the lower zone (black) to confirm the trend.
ssv0.png

SL changed to 9940

@Splitlink, thanks, but this try was really bad, maybe one of the worst these days. Hopefully, this long now will take a while to get back in profit zone for this month. It is important that the big blue line will cross the lower zone (black) to confirm the trend.
ssv0.png

SL changed to 9940

I've decided that we use different methods, which is why I do not post often. I read the posts, though. and wish you Good Trading.

Guys,

Tomorrow, Friday, will we get another test of the 10 000 point level?

What do you think?

Either he went on a round the world cruise with all his Elliot Wave winnings or he went the way of all young brash know it all traders.

It was a holiday, yesterday, for most of the EU but I would have expected him here by now, though.