• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

[DARWIN] TVS by LongVision - lpphbti

Hello everyone,

I am the manager behind Darwin TVS. It's a pleasure to introduce myself and Darwin TVS.

About myself

I’m from India. I am an Engineer by profession. Recently I quit my job and become a full-time trader. I started trading from 2008 but become a profitable trader from 2015 only. I am trading forex since 2017. It was a steep learning curve since 2015. I trade with self-developed Expert Advisors or Fully Mechanical Trading System only and mostly using Mathematical calculation and simple indicators for trading strategies development.

Information about TVS Trading System

Darwin TVS manage by Multiple Expert Advisors and run Fully Automated with no manual intervention.

Type of strategies used-

1. Volatility Breakout trade,
2. Trend Pullback trade,
3. Divergence & Reversal trade.
4. Breakout Trade for Stock Indices(NDX, DAX)
5. BottomFishing for Stock Indices

Risk Management
  1. Risk per trade varies from 0.5 to 2 percentage of Equity and depend on the type of strategy used.
  2. Each position protected by Stop-Loss.
  3. No Grid, No Martingale and No average of an existing position.
Milestones reached by Darwin TVS

1. It recently completed one year of track record at Darwinex.
2. Darwin TVS wins three allocations for DarwinIA contest from May-20 to July-20.
Current Total Current allocation-305,724 €

If anyone has any question feel free to ask, I will be happy to answer.

Best Regards

Last edited:
Nice work up to now,stay disciplined and patient till you hit 3 year track-record.
Been to Pondy and Auroville twice for some 8 months in total:).

@LongVision
You mentioned that now you quited your job and become full time trader.
It means you can trade for a living?
Any difficulties?
Besides Darwinex, any other places you trade?
Well I can't say about difficulties at this time only time will tell, may be few years then I can tell that I have taken right decision to become fulltime trader.
But I am confident that I can trade for living.

Yes I am also actively trading mostly options at Indian market. Mainly I am premium seller at Indian market.
I also started a new Stocks CFD account with darwinex(Fully Automated).
I trade mechanical/Automated so there was not much difficulty managing it as a parttime tader. But as now I am a full time trader, Now onwards I can more focus on other skill improvement such as programming skill so that my trading results improve.

Thanks for sharing!
Trade for living is also my target.
I always thinks how to realize it and step by step on it. But, still on going.
Darwinex might be a good solution since I do not have a big fund to trade for living.
I guess 100k $ is in need to trade consistently for a living with 1-3k $ per month profit is quite realistic.

I guess 100k $ is in need to trade consistently for a living with 1-3k $ per month profit is quite realistic.
Earning 2-3% per month is realistic target with moderate risk of your capital. But every month profit is not possible in real trading so we have to think return over longer period of time and plan accordingly.

Last edited:
Market known for knee jerk reaction after unexpected news release, Today is day for unexpected news release.

I caught on wrong side of news today before news releases-

Short USDJPY- hit SL
Long XAUUSD- hit SL
Long NQ100-hit SL
Long DAX30- profitable trade

Now there are 04 darwins under my profile. There is a low correlation between them.

1. TVS darwin- Multi-strategy operate on the higher timeframe
2. ISC darwin- Multi-strategy operate on lower timeframe
3. NHR darwin- Night Scalper
4. UBF darwin- BottomFISHING Stocks

Last edited:
I also started an investment portfolio of all my darwins with equal weightage.

Portfolio.png

Dec'20 Result for Darwin TVS

Darwin TVS win darwinia allocation for month Dec'20

Return - +2.66%
Position - 57
Allocation - 48, 000 Euro

Darwin TVS mostly recovered its 2nd major DD. I hope, it will make new all time high soon.

Regards
LongVision

Dec'20 Result for Darwin TVS

Darwin TVS win darwinia allocation for month Dec'20

Return - +2.66%
Position - 57
Allocation - 48, 000 Euro

Darwin TVS mostly recovered its 2nd major DD. I hope, it will make new all time high soon.

Regards
LongVision
After Jan 2021, I think TVS already come back.
Wait for its new high established!

2020 was tough year for Darwin TVS.

All strategies was developed during 2017-18 and tested on data upto march-2018.
Now, I almost reoptimize all trading strategies with new data and added new instruments .

Following are major changes for Darwin TVS-

1.Risk for forex pair reduced to half.
2.New exit logic to improve win percentage for breakout strategy for forex pairs.
3.I increase exposure to Stock index and added most of the stock index to trade list.
4.For NDX/DAX30 breakout strategy added new exit logic so average holding period will be increase from 02 days to 14 days with lower no of trade.

Capacity score will be increase and leverage will be reduce after these major changes.

Hope these change will also improve equity curve.

Regards
LongVision

Last edited: