• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

[DARWIN] PDC and VDC by Emanita & Pure Pip Producer

There is no need to change the subject. Allusive questions cannot help to argue on the subject.
We are totally inside the subject.

It's exactly the same psychological spring of xenophobic people who feel the fear when they see something different.

Sure? I'm not. But I have a new nickname for you: Poor Pip Producer.

Mmmmmh interesting.... What's poor here it's the level of the joke.

Anyway, you have just chose your side.... well done 👏👏👏👏

Please @CavaliereVerde notice that this guy that i don't know at all, attacked me first in the previous post. Then you wouldn't be surprised if i strike back.

Instead of "striking back" I suggest you to explain problems of PDC and plans for your future darwin,
It will be much more educational for other traders and investors.

Everyoune can have his point of view but points of views like
"I am the only real trader in the world everyone else is shit"
will be removed and the poster will be banned.

I can't agree with that.

In the sentence : "I'm the best trader of the Universe"

Who is attacked? Nobody... sorry!

But when someone say : "Poor Pip Producer"

That's clearly a nominated attack.

So, here again : Dissymmetry

Dissymmetry in the treatment of the different participants of the forum.

Instead of "striking back" I suggest you to explain problems of PDC and plans for you future darwin, it will be much more educational for other traders and investors.

Me, i suggest you to fix this dissymetry.

Then, i would probably explain more...

In the sentence : "I'm the best trader of the Universe"

Who is attacked? Nobody... sorry!
This sentence is offensive for every other trader and strongly uneducative for invesrtors.
Arrogance and narcisism are deprecated in this subforum.
So if you intention is to tease othe traders and and be provocational and contentious like before I will restore the ban.

Wooow 😂😂

But once again, you warn me, while we are all still waiting you to warn the guy who wrote Poor Pip Producer.

That’s really unbelievable 😂😂😂😂

How can you be so dissymetric??

You can’t be so unfair! There is a reason why...

Where is the « educational » in the post of this guy IIIIII? When he wrotes Poor Pip Producer...

We are here exactly in a huge problem.

Your judgment is clearly distorted!

Everybody can notice it.

For the second time : Fix it and warn this guy.

Do you have something against different people, opinions, points of view?
It's exactly the same psychological spring of xenophobic people who feel the fear when they see something different.

You're not offending others you do not even know?
No? Looks like you don't know yourself or think others don't see the subtile way you do it.

Stop trying to fool us. We all here understand your intention.

That's why you got your new nickname here: Poor Pip Producer.

Come on guys, don't be so bad to Pure Pip Producer... we should try to help beginners, not insult them.
He is a beginner since at least 2016 - how long can you be a beginner?
1612035961400.png

@IlIlIlIlI
@itstradingtime was sarcastic. ;)

Normally this kind of arrogance and overconfidence comes from beginners.

The Dunning-Kruger effect is a type of cognitive bias in which people believe that they are smarter and more capable than they really are. Essentially, low ability people do not possess the skills needed to recognize their own incompetence

In my opinion you are all kicking a dead dog. I can't say whether this trader is good, but the comments and statements made are way too much optimistic (to say the least), then closing the darwin after the first DD, and the explanations are not very clear to me. Let's see what happen with next darwin. Doesn't this trader sound alike another female who used to make similar statements...anyone?

Darwin VDC
(Virtuous Defense of Capital)

Good morning everyone,

Here is the Darwin VDC : https://www.darwinex.com/darwin/VDC

Our biomimetic trading concept is a multi-tasks recursive self-improvement loop crossed with metacognition. This methodology has been designed especially for the Darwinex VaR algorithm and its replication system. It has been built after years of adaptive testings, failure after failure, for the sole purpose of reaching new « All Time Highs » much more often than the average of common trading strategies (thanks to two disruptive improvements). And thus, to be able to maintain the time spent in latent loss as short as possible.

How to verify if our biomimetic trading concept is a real Accounting Identity? Simply divide the number of All Time Highs by the number of months.

Moreover, our target isn’t +50% annualized anymore. Our target is now +100% annualized, despite the VaR setted by Darwinex at 3.25% - 6.50%. Our two disruptive improvements have unmatrixed the realm of the possible and allow us to pass from +3.44% profit monthly on average to the unbelievable of +5.95%.

Most of the time, we will also try to target the filter « On Fire », because that’s the easier way, offered by Darwinex, to have investors at the beginning of a Darwin.

Have a great time everyone.

Dream big and disrupt.

Darwin VDC

Good morning everyone,

Our biomimetic trading concept is a multi-tasks recursive self-improvement loop crossed with metacognition. This methodology has been designed especially for the Darwinex VaR algorithm and its replication system. It has been built after years of adaptive testings, failure after failure, for the sole purpose of reaching new « All Time Highs » much more often than the average of common trading strategies (thanks to two disruptive improvements). And thus, to be able to maintain the time spent in latent loss as short as possible.

How to verify if our biomimetic trading concept is a real Accounting Identity? Simply divide the number of All Time Highs by the number of months.

Moreover, our target isn’t +50% annualized anymore. Our target is now +100% annualized, despite the VaR setted by Darwinex at 3.25% - 6.50%. Our two disruptive improvements have unmatrixed the realm of the possible and allow us to pass from +3.44% profit monthly on average to the unbelievable of +5.95%.

Most of the time, we will also try to target the filter « On Fire », because that’s the easier way, offered by Darwinex, to have investors at the beginning of a Darwin.

Have a great time everyone.

Dream big and disrupt.
Welcome back Mr. PurePipProducer!

Darwin VDC

Good morning everyone,

Our biomimetic trading concept is a multi-tasks recursive self-improvement loop crossed with metacognition.

Moreover, our target isn’t +50% annualized anymore. Our target is now +100% annualized,
"Our biomimetic trading concept is a multi-tasks recursive self-improvement loop crossed with metacognition. "

This is what stupid people think smart people sound like

"Moreover, our target isn’t +50% annualized anymore. Our target is now +100% annualized, "

I think your target should be to last 1 year with a Darwin

Our biomimetic trading concept is a multi-tasks recursive self-improvement loop crossed with metacognition.
Another beyond the universe trading idea.
@Emanita VDC is the third installation of darwin you introduced but I think you still have not learnt your lesson and making a similar tall claim about darwin VDC.
Moreover, our target isn’t +50% annualized anymore. Our target is now +100% annualized,

I seriously don't understand people blaming PurePipProducer for their lack of profitability. It's not his fault, it's Darwinex fault.
If they allowed investors to open short positions on some Darwins, we would all make a lot of money with PurePipProducer.