• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

[DARWIN] GFA by nilsstueben - meshulro

SkyField

Hi there fellow members,

Does anyone know where the trader behind GFA is ?
His Darwin seems inactive for 3 months now, is there any news ?

Kind regards,

PS. If this post is not on it's right place, please feel free to move (this was the only place to open a thread)

Good idea!
Darwins subcategory is protected to avoid aggressive marketing as our group is investors centered.
This trader is the kind of professionals Darwinex is targeting today.
On youtube there is also a video with Juan together with this trader speaking about Private labels.

Good idea!
Darwins subcategory is protected to avoid aggressive marketing as our group is investors centered.
This trader is the kind of professionals Darwinex is targeting today.
On youtube there is also a video with Juan together with this trader speaking about Private labels.

It is good that it is protected!
And yeah, i've seen the video and to be honest I liked it.
Seems like a real trader, hence the question if anyone has some information.

Despite his recent results he does not seem like the guy who would vanish cause of some downturn in performance

A bit arrogant don't you think?
Well he surely has an attitude 😝 I believe RafiwinSistemas was pointing out some discrepancies in his trading which he answered kinda blunt.
I do find it odd though that he just "left" without any explanation.

importing their "fake" or "martiangled" strategy data without quality control on their platform.

Last 2 big hits are not Fake or martingled accounts. They are just losing the risk management.

Last week there was one account with 9M with few investors. Looks the account is gone now. Do you remember the name of the account?

Last 2 big hits are not Fake or martingled accounts. They are just losing the risk management.

Last week there was one account with 9M with few investors. Looks the account is gone now. Do you remember the name of the account?
GFA

Hi,

I am not an Investor in Darwins, but would like to know your views on GFA.

- Trader has equity of 6K with 9M (with 14 investor) as invested isn't it strange?
- Worst LA I have ever seen with D score of 59
- Inactivity of 3 months
- Underlying strategy has DD of >99%

Even after this huge amount is invested !!!

Last report December 2019 ...
The site is always the same few pages I was seeing when GFA appeared on my radar.

Seems like a real trader
Seems more like a good salesman. He did indeed do a good presentation and looked the part.

but his equity curve is like every other darwin that crashes. inch up with small wins until the luck runs out.

Attachments

• Inkedgfa_LI.jpg
    Inkedgfa_LI.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 219
Yes much money but zero edge, the other darwin ZEB is even worse.

Real traders with long trackrecord are never arrogant like this guy.