Daily profits my road to 100k

lisha

Good morning traders,

my Name is Janina and im from Austria.
In this thread i want to show you my daily tradingjournal on my way to my first big Goal of 100K.
- starting balance 764,92 USD
- strategy: Price Action and market opening
- actual days of trading: 20 days
- actual Balance: 4802,45 USD

Today i was followed the m15 trend of the last days that was my plan.
All of my last trades you can watch on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/pLxl6UByCxA

I will post here in the Forum 1 time in the week some updates, because im a house wife with a child and i have a full plan every day.

Hello Traders, ive been updating my Journal now because this morning ive reached a very importand middle target of 1000% after my first 26 trading days since i started my YouTube diary.

Im very happy now, i prefer the Price Action and i recommend to everybody, start learn trading Price Action because ist the only profitful way to make Money on the markets.

Have a great Weekend and see you again next week :-D :-D :-D

https://youtu.be/Si5PeRWl_ck

Glad to know about this that you are earning more and more. I am also thinking to learn trading effectively. I hope I can help. Please let me know if you have any secrets.

Hi Janina - I'm not a day-trader but you're making a profit and that's what's important.

However, I note you are risking 20%, maybe more, on your trade. I know you're taking trades with the trend, but its a high level of risk. Are you happy with this? Is a 20% risk per trade usual in day-trading?

Hi Janina - I'm not a day-trader but you're making a profit and that's what's important.

However, I note you are risking 20%, maybe more, on your trade. I know you're taking trades with the trend, but its a high level of risk. Are you happy with this? Is a 20% risk per trade usual in day-trading?

As Long as i can and as Long as my Broker gives me this leverage, ist not a Problem for me.
But i think from time to time i will cut the risk more and more, because when the account grows much bigger ist better to Play it more safe.

I passed the 10k on my trading account last friday.

My next middle target is the 20k and i hope i get it maybe at the end of this month :)

I wish a great week for everyone here and good trades.

https://youtu.be/W__s-ADdVKg

Just think. It takes some people weeks to achieve results like this.

Not on here, db :LOL: There's about a zillion "rags to riches" threads all following a familiar pattern.

1. OP has usually made some spectacular returns before letting us in on their progress.
2. OP then has a few more impressive trades or good excuses for why the trades were not so good.
3. Suddenly it all goes quiet when OP has either retired hurt (especially the no stop loss variety) or has picked up enough paying customers for their lessons, or (extremely unlikely) gone to spend their millions on a sunny beach somewhere.

Let's hope this one is different.

Not on here, db :LOL: There's about a zillion "rags to riches" threads all following a familiar pattern.

1. OP has usually made some spectacular returns before letting us in on their progress.
2. OP then has a few more impressive trades or good excuses for why the trades were not so good.
3. Suddenly it all goes quiet when OP has either retired hurt (especially the no stop loss variety) or has picked up enough paying customers for their lessons, or (extremely unlikely) gone to spend their millions on a sunny beach somewhere.

Let's hope this one is different.

That sounds just like me!

Well, except for the fact I admit in post 1 I'm going to lose

i'd like to hear a few "riches to rags" stories now.

make me feel better :D

That sounds just like me!

Well, except for the fact I admit in post 1 I'm going to lose

Not like you at all, brewski. We've been with you from day 1, up the ladders and down the snakes as well as knowing precisely what you are doing and how you recognise it as gambling. :)

Not like you at all, brewski. We've been with you from day 1, up the ladders and down the snakes as well as knowing precisely what you are doing and how you recognise it as gambling. :)

You guys have been awesome (y)

Good morning guys,

im sorry but thats not important if youre make Money on the markets or youre loss Money, i think it the eyes of everyone in the Forum here is a Trader who makes Money is an idiot and a Trader who loss all his Money is an idiot...so if i can choose, i will be the idiot who makes the Money ;-)

Today i want to update my results:

New account Balance of 15554,58 USD since ive been startet with 764,-USD 38 days ago.

Next middle target is 20k, i think i will reach this Goal this month :)

Good trades to 4everyone here :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvf3NTQMFkE

Good morning Traders, yesterday i turned my account into 20k after i started 45 days ago with a small Money of 764,92 USD.

And now my next pit stop is 30k on my road up to 100k.

100K is my first bigger target, because with 100k ist very easy to withdraw Money every month and the account is still growing bigger

If im wrong, please tell me a number, what is the best account size as a Trader for a living.

I know everybody wants to make a Million, but dont Forget you have a life and dont Forget to live on youre way to 1 Million ;-)

Have a nice Weekend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gviNUFkS2c

Good morning traders,

my Name is Janina and im from Austria.
In this thread i want to show you my daily tradingjournal on my way to my first big Goal of 100K.
- starting balance 764,92 USD
- strategy: Price Action and market opening
- actual days of trading: 20 days
- actual Balance: 4802,45 USD

Today i was followed the m15 trend of the last days that was my plan.
All of my last trades you can watch on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/pLxl6UByCxA

I will post here in the Forum 1 time in the week some updates, because im a house wife with a child and i have a full plan every day.

Your plan seems to be working well.
Well done