customer service at fxcm attrocious

guessingwell

wait half an hour for response then 5 minute delay for most replies once connected followed by being cut off. any similar experiences out there with this firm?
apparently theyve closed my account with no reason or explanation

havent used the account for a while an explantion would have been nice though. cant remember but am hoping i didnt have any money in the account

oh dear, I hope the customer service isnt that bad.
I just opened a small SB account with them for some dabbling.

PS: there is a specific fxcm thread, by Jason Rodgers.
might be worth your while raising the issue on that thread, and see what response they give.

this sounds quite unlike FXCM (based on my experience). Definitely give Jason Rodgers a go on his thread (as Trendie had suggested).

Good luck!

wait half an hour for response then 5 minute delay for most replies once connected followed by being cut off. any similar experiences out there with this firm?
apparently theyve closed my account with no reason or explanation

havent used the account for a while an explantion would have been nice though. cant remember but am hoping i didnt have any money in the account

Hi Guessingwell,

As your fellow traders have pointed out in this thread, your experience is not typical of FXCM's customer service. I'm happy to answer general questions about trading with us in the FXCM discussion thread: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex-brokers/88834-fxcm-discussion-87.html#post2698726

However, since your question is specific to your own account, it would be best for you to reach out to our Operations department by emailing [email protected]. If you don't remember your account details, you can go to MyFXCM.com and click on Forgot Login/Password. Once logged into that site, you can check your account balance.

I keep hearing bad things about this broker I would suggest any traders that are considering trading with them look elsewhere. I will be reviewing Forex brokers on my blog soon to advise newbies on who to trade with anyone had any particulary good brokers
GeneFX.wordpress.com
Sorry for the plug:cheesy: