Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

stayed on EU and EJ....I rolled in cable buys as well earlier

not a bad session so far.......

heres my take on Euro and USD and a view of the whole G8 .....on daily's

I was responding to a trader mate and commentator at FF who also comments and works for some broker houses

he uses Market profile heavily in his style ....something i have yet to master ....i find it very interesting as a strategy

hey Petar ....great news on the Website - good luck with that

heres a snapshot of the G8 currencies on one of my customised Strengthmeters

its baselined from 1/1/2018 so you can see where all the G8 are re 2018 performance

you can see the Blue Euro is languishing with the brown CAD and Red GBP as the dog of the G8 Group

the superstar bulls are the green USD and the yellow Yen .....

nobody knows what will happen next .....but I really need the Blue Euro to show me a little more before i would decide if it is indeed continuing to sell or is in fact consolidating into more gains off its yearly low in November ......so nothing here to call on EU at this T/F

sorry thats not a call .....i trade this kind of pattern style across all timeframes and especially when scalping (which is 90% of my trading these days) ....so i can afford to wait as the best trade signals come to me .....

Good trading

Neil

Attachments

• euro analysis 2018.JPG
    euro analysis 2018.JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 97
hey all

nice morning on the markets ..been trading away

GBP has been weak off the current drama and rumours since the agreement ratification by the Eurozone.....

Ive been mainly selling Cable this morning ....full stop

anything below 2800 is easy meat ............been to 2730s so far ....a little rangy now .....if it breaches back into the low 2750s i may be back on sell hunt

N

morning all...

still twitchy on london opens so far .....

GBP is twitching ,mainly bull so far
Euro and CAD solid sells
usd and yen are rangy......net bull at moment

mainly on EU / EJ sells so far ..if Cable shapes up into sells i will go cable as well

been selling EJ from 128.50s down to 128.20s now
been selling EU from 1290s down to 1260s now
cable still rangy ........i havnt really sold it yet as euro pairs going so well

as you have all seen GBP came hot bull as buy of the london session .....GBP index is now some 60 pips up from 6am opening prices ..........

i came back in buying on cable from 2850s ....been to 2800 now

nothing wrong with still reselling EU or EJ when offered ..ive been back on EU from 1290s down to 1280s again

Cable came off the bull pace earlier ...ive gone back in from 2770s for rebuys finally

waiting for Dow to commence ...........

UCAD is the buy at moment ..........cable obviously falling ..depends how much you want to remain loyal to the days action / Trend on Cable so far .... its only just got back to london open prices

so stay loose

ok had enough today........us session has seen usd fall nicely

ive been fooling with some other systems alongside scalping .......

one of my other more interesting systems (not really G8 strengthmeter focused) is flagging up a strong signal to short EJ .....129.05-10 as tight tight S/Loss and go in sub 128.85

its not really correlating to my Strengthmeter signals but it generally does ok this one ....hmmm

N

hey all

quite happy selling Cable this morning as best pair in the pack for london so far

happily scalping down from 2830s to 2760s so far .......its eased a lot at moment but sill try to get in again if offered ....it needs to be firmly back in 2760s to tempt me ....