Cool Trade Good or Bad?

Care to elaborate?

CoolTrade ate through about $40,000 of my nest egg through losing trades. Can't get their support on the line ever. I'd steer clear, if I were you.

Which strategies did you use? Did you change up the strategy and what did you base your decision on? Can CoolTrade really be held responsible since you're in control of the strategy and CoolTrade just implements the strategy? If so, why? I've never used CoolTrade, but a few friends have and they've all been making about 5-10% returns per month, so now I'm trying to find out more about it. If there's something flawed in the system, I'd love to know before making an investment.

Iv used cool trade for over a year on simulator mode. I have tried different setups. Now the CEO Ed siad this strategy will pull profits dat after day.
But its not that easy.
The cool trade doesn't predict the trend well! The system uses technical analysis not fundanmental trading. It just uses the chart. I have dozens of open trades and many are more than 20% or 50% in the red. I have over $2500 in the red for current open trades. But it seems to work on just collecting $30 or $50 profit every now and again. It doesn't really know when not to trade. So if it takes $30 profit it might open a new trade in the same symbol just after that. If it new when to trade it wouldn't be $2800 in the red and 50% down. CEO Ed says buy and hold regardless of losses. And one day he says it will eventually return to a profit. The best performing shared strategy looses money in a bear market, and makes money in a bull market. But if you buy Cool trade in a volatile bear or market it could become a loss of your money. And the US is 20 trillian in debt right? I worry to put my money in the market in such a volatile time. In a more bull market over, say 8 0r ten years then i can see it being profitable. But with bear times it will loose. And loose in volotile maarket like it is now. Although volatility is what makes the market chop and change i'm not seeing consistent profits from the cool trade. It trakes $30 every now again but is still $2500 in the red on my open trades.

This is a message to the CEO Ed: Trial period should be FREE. It's not worth paying $4500 for a three year license to just learn how to use it! It takes ayears of testing to learn what works for you.

Don't pay for it to test it! ITs not worth it! Only pay for it when its time for a bear market. Cheers