Competition: State of Play

David Cobbe

ci_competition.gif

David.

and where is mine, EGS, David? should have been on top..up 4.9% already..
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by rizgar (edited 23-11-2000).]

No offense! Slight slip of the keyboard...

If you hit the 'refresh' button on your browser it should re-load the table.

doh! looks like I got the entry date wrong, nevermind theres always next week, and perhaps the best share is no share at all at the mo. If everyone finishes down, does that mean I win, because I stayed in the cash?

Pigsy.

Rizgar has nicked my first choice so will have to go with Bookham (BHM)

Thought the close was midnight tonight Thursday, if you got your table wrong David better start again

Good luck to the winner

John

[This message has been edited by Uncle (edited 23-11-2000).]

Nice one Uncle, I guess it was a safe bet that Tius-uk hadn't knicked your selection.

You notice fellas that he wins one competition and starts throwing his shirt into the dugout.

Cookie

Give him the red card Cookie, that was a blatant pro foul if ever i've seen one.
Steve
Like BHM though John; went for real today at 1180, should have sold but decided to take the chance

Too late for Kick-Off.

RED CARD - UNCLE!!!

You've got to keep your eye on the ball!!

Next Fixture.............

The Ref

Well the man of dribble never argues with the Ref so if hes been sent off no complaints.

Ah well!!!!!!!!!!!

John

Please don't take this the wrong way, titus-uk,

BUT WHAT THE HELL MADE YOU PICK FIBERNET???

I know I had a 138% loss on YHOO only to swing +80% three days later ... so what is your idea? A mass take-over battle between CSCO, CTM, BHM and FRE!?

David - on a serious note, I am studying for surgical exams (2 weeks till I have my life back!!)so am bothering little on the research front at present. It has been good to me in the past, it was cheap like many other techs, why not!! OK...so they had a rights issue.....
smile.gif

Never mind Mark at least you haven't picked SEM...
smile.gif

No doubt that you`ll show us your best picks after the exams..

Mark,

You know that the directors are selling their holdings, right? Seriously, I thought you might have known something different. I was a little surprised at the time.

Still - lucky you didn't pile into TeleWest at 254!!! I mean, what kind of lunatic goes and pulls a stunt that!!! Tut! Tut!

To the top.

Hey Riz - looking good! Only a few days to go; can you hold out 'til then?

Good call nonetheless!