Comments relating to The Expert and his threads

Just heard from the one and only The Expert via e-mail. Turns out he knew he'd be banned and actually did it on purpose. Said he had Charlton all figured out by his e-mails in the US Daytraders private social forum, and Charlton has again, by his own stupidity, blown any chance he had to really learn how to read the markets correctly. :) :) :)

Still a shame he is banned. I believed every word of him related to trading. I did not really understand however how to be in the US Daytraders private social forum. Wish I had..... Missed .....

I know of two other guys doing things with ranges. They seem to be doing well.

Maybe we can work things out together with the stuff the Expert gave us in the Full Stop tread. We do not know all, but it is a start. Just let me know. We can start a thread.

Just heard from the one and only The Expert via e-mail. Turns out he knew he'd be banned and actually did it on purpose. Said he had Charlton all figured out by his e-mails in the US Daytraders private social forum, and Charlton has again, by his own stupidity, blown any chance he had to really learn how to read the markets correctly. :) :) :)

:LOL:

perhaps Professor Hawking is correct about Human not engaging with Aliens..

Any self-respecting Alien who saw the amount of attention and adoration a w@nk@ like teh sexpert can engender would pyss itself laughing.....

(fluorescent green pyss capable of burning holes in metal I assume)

whereas a self-respecting human would pyss on others while laughing.

from Public Profile page:

"Friends
ezreddy has not made any friends yet"

hmmmm..........:rolleyes: :whistling

I think everyone on T2W should have at least one friend by default, and, to that end I nominate....

Lightning McQueen

....maybe it'll make him less grumpy:LOL:.

I think everyone on T2W should have at least one friend by default, and, to that end I nominate....

Lightning McQueen

....maybe it'll make him less grumpy:LOL:.

LM grumpy!? Never! He's a cuddly old teddy bear, really. Throw a bun at him. :D