combining neuro strenght predictor with

Christiaan

hey guys

I quickly want to show you an indicator.First let me run you through what you see on the chart.It's called the hacker scalping system this is how it works.Note i've renamed these indicators

Slow trend=green(thick green line)
fast trend=green(thin green line)
scalp one=green bar
scalp two=green bar

When these indicators line up after a retracement you buy

Added extra indicator green or red dots.Trailling stop and filter is similair to parabolic sar but gives slighty diffrent values.If orginal indicators line up for buy for instance but you have red dots trade will almost always end up a losing trade.You take 5-15 pips mostly 10 pips and put stop-loss below fast trend line.

But this is not what i want to show you.The indicator this tread is about is called the neuro strenght predictor and though it is a system of it's own it can be combined with other systems.This is how it works it paints your bars four colours

Light green=strong uptrend
dark green=weal uptrend
light red=strong downtrend
dark red=weak uptrend

Purpose i use it for=give alternative exits and can act as confirmation.

Now when you look at the chart all three my trend filters(Remember i added another one) and my scalp indicators are green giving you a buy right.However by adding yet another indicator the neuro strenght predictor you can get a much better exit.When you entered this trade the neuro str... was already light green however you don't take your 10 pips rather you stay in the trade until you get a bar that closes a diffrent colour.By waiting for the neuro stre... to turn from light green(strong uptrend) to dark green(weak uptrend) you capture 70 pips instead of 10.You should laso note that after it has switch to dark green you can still stay in the trade in the hope it will continue i prefer to exit immedaitly

Will this happen every second day ofcourse not but I want you to see that by adding the neuro stre... to a system it can make the system more profitable.You might be intrested it only cost 30 odd $.

Disclaimer:I don't want your money and will in no way benefit from any sales i just happen to have a lot of systems.

thanks.

Attachments

• hacker&neuro scalper.gif
    hacker&neuro scalper.gif
    39 KB · Views: 710
Last edited: