Collaboration for DOM reading Eurex

damienmb

Hi everyone

I am looking for other traders who are starting out with DOM reading the Eurex (or would like to start out.) I am going to be pretty specific here. I have been going through the DOM reading material made available by John Grady. I would like to collaborate with someone who is anywhere from green to not quite over the profitability hump.

I think it would be best if you also were learning with his material. I have no financial interest in John's courses and I am not promoting them. I just like the material and think it is legitimate, unlike most of the other crap out there.

I have a good broker with very low data fees and I am willing to make suggestions there in.

If you want to discuss further, let me know.

D

I haven't used John's stuff (Treasuries are too thick for me) but am about to go on a price ladder training course so would be good to see if there is a crossover at all.

I should add that I'm an experienced trader and already trade with volume profile etcetc and am looking at reading the price ladder as the final part of the puzzle-seeing when buyers disappear, icebergs, absorption etcetc. Also trade the stoxx and the bund as well. Would be happy to share ideas/observations