Which coins would you prefer to buy?

My favorite coin to buy is Bitcoin. Besides it, I believe in XRP and Stellar which have been growing by the market capitalization even during the downtrend. Also, IOTA can soon get into the top 10 due to dealing with the IoT market.

I really don't understand cryptocurrency to be honest, nothing really backing them, the behind the scenes of some of the companies is murky to say the least (especially bitcoin) which they use to then manipulate the value of the coin. If i were to invest in any (which I have thought about doing a few times) I would literally speculate with a small amount of money on some of the lesser value coins on the off chance that they make a move.

No one really understand the background either but there are still many people taking risks in these coins, some making money while some ending up their life savings to the hand of scammers so better becarefull while investing in such projects.

I prefer to buy bitcoin in 2000+ when his price was about a dollar :D
I miss those days. Even in early 2010s when the price was sub $500. The funny thing is that the only thing that has solidified Bitcoin into the actual market is the darknet through illegal purchases. As soon as crypto is viable across markets, it should settle and become more viable for trading / investing.

i think many altcoins have a future providing the crypto markets are speared by bitcoin (at least for now) when BTC gets a surge, the others seem to as well. I think while the undervalued coins are at their low values, many would be worth a small investment. Side note, I am hearing lots of hype on XRP but still not seeing enough positive movement to have me hooked. Someone try convince me!

i most trade on bitcoin or ethereum or ripple
These three are almost the most prominent coins of the digital age so i guess the brokers like hotforex, fxcm, fxprimus, etc have added them against EUR and USD too.

The main message from G20 last week was: G20 will not ban cryptocurrency but regulate the market.

The blockchain is a public ledger of all cryptocurrency (bitcoin) transactions. Decentralized cryptocurrency exchanges might be the future of the world.

If you are new to cryptocurrency world, several websites below will help you.

Making Money With Bitcoin: 33 Super Helpful Q&As
What is Bitcoin? A Step-By-Step Guide For Beginners
Bitcoin For Beginners

Which coins would you prefer to buy? Why?
Let's discuss about those coins.👏
My top coins apart from Bitcoin are Ethereum, Ripple, NEO and EOS

There is a worry that the new quantum computers coming soon will be able to crack the passwords. Thus causing chaos from hackers.

Do some research and invest in the coins with strong background but currently have small market cap.

It all depends on particular purpose. If you are going to use cryptocurrencies as the mean of payment, you will need tokens easily accessible in various places. So, the best solution would be to focus on one of the most popular decentralized coins, such as Bitcoin.
At the same time, if you are going to invest in crypto in long term perspective, you will need to pay more attention to fundamentals of the companies issuing tokens and their growth and utilization perspectives.