Cheap Do-It-Yourself tool to lear Trading Psychology and RIsk & Money Management

Hi all,

I have been wondering how to teach myself to think and to approach the trading business like a successful, independent or employee, professional traders of Capital Markets.

Honestly, I'd rather learn from successful independent traders because as an employee they would most likely have pricey resources that are not available for retail traders due to money constraints.

I've got a good boost regarding the Trading Psychology, Healthy trading, and Money Management aspects of trading using the DIY Mastery Kit tools. I've spent about $1k and, imho, it's a good one for someone who start to discover the Trading psychology of it.

SubConcious training, which is basically positive trading affirmations is pretty good besides the fact that there are really good guest speakers giving lecture in the Mastery Kit.

International veteran traders like Joe Ross, Roy Barros, Steve Nison, Norman Hallet, were all take parts in the mastery kit.

I've come across this kit on ebay. There's one for Bid on ebay that will end in January 3rd, if you guys are interested:
NEW - MASTER TRADING FOREX GOLD STOCKS OIL OPTIONS COMMODITY FUTURES MARKETS !! | eBay

However, I would still like to ask forum participant if you would be willing to share some good one in this posting.

Looking forward to hear good bits from fellow traders of Capital Markets.