ChartMan is pleased to announce........

ChartMan

Legendary member
It is with the greatest pleasure and pride that I make this announcement. Carol and I are finally getting maried on the 30th. December this year. I would invite you all, but it is going to be a quiet affair, with a toast to the taxman whom we will be depriving of a substantial amount of money.
Martin & Carol

CONGRATULATIONS!

May your day be wonderful, and the years ahead happy and contented.

Save me a piece of cake, eh?

<center>
boldblue.gif
boldlblue.gif
boldpurple.gif
CONGRATULATIONS
boldred.gif
boldyellow.gif
bounce.gif
</center>
It's about time Martin
magwink.gif

Glad to hear your tieing the knot and may the day be a great one.

However I've got one question for Carol. Why!!! There are 3 billion men in the world and you choose Martin. :confused:

Enjoy the Day.

I was thinking that you might be a bit young to make such a commitment Martin……… ;)
However I’m sure that you’ve checked the matrimonial charts and the trend must be highly supportive !!!!!!!!!

Best wishes to you both for a very happy and prosperous future.

Regards, TradeSmart :D

Hi Chartman

You may be old enough to have played the old DOS version of Wing Commander 3 wherein "old blue hair"s thoughts often turn to a walk in the Hawaiian sunset with his beloved. During which she says "Will we be together forever darling?" and he replies "Forever isn't long enough!"

Well, for some of us, life echoes that, and I sincerely hope it will for you as well.

All the Best

Dr Mike

Wow! This looks a long, vix falling :)
Congratulations!!!

Riz

Making an honest woman of her at last eh.
Have a great day, and a great life together.

Will there be the tiny patter of little chartlets?

All the very best.

Options.

All the Best m8

May your relative strength indicator never fall

:)

sorry for the poor pun

Splurge

Congratulations CM!

... this is a good thread - i luv the puns/chartlet and all that stuff ;) :) ...

Clearly a bullish consolidation leading to new highs!

Congratulations ChartMan.

Congrats Chartman - Hope you take some time to yourselves, then come back to the rest of us - we who need your advice!!!