CC's New Broker Account

i have .7000 in my sites for long AUDUSD, may be some time before it gets to this area but good possibillity of a high probability trade for good move, potentially, with pretty tight s/l.

Attachments

• audusd.gif
    audusd.gif
    22.6 KB · Views: 161
Nice trading cc!

I been waiting on USDCHF to drop to 1.13 level, got in last night at 1.1307 long.

Shooting for 1.16

Got out for +30.Looks like it might head lower to 1.12 area, where I'll be looking to re-enter, your signal is also right in this area. Nice!

Last edited:
GBP/AUD Forming new all time lows

Stop taken on GBP/AUD 200 pips lost
This is a new low for the pair. We may see a break of 2.00?

Who knows but it is very interesting

Stop taken on GBP/AUD 200 pips lost
This is a new low for the pair. We may see a break of 2.00?

Who knows but it is very interesting

Bounced off 2.00 pretty strongly, though.

PS. Great thread, CC. Pretty amazing results so far.:clap:

Went long again - GBP/AUD - Long @ 2.01057 is up

It did bounce off of it pretty good. I was able to get in a long at 2.01057 and that one is up 200 pips now. It may seem strange but i love getting stops taken out. 200 pips really tells you where the market is going.

Stacked on a few longs so we will see how it turns out

Bounced off 2.00 pretty strongly, though.

PS. Great thread, CC. Pretty amazing results so far.:clap:

Attachments

• Account Update Apr. 30 09.54.jpg
    Account Update Apr. 30 09.54.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 215
It did bounce off of it pretty good. I was able to get in a long at 2.01057 and that one is up 200 pips now. It may seem strange but i love getting stops taken out. 200 pips really tells you where the market is going.

Stacked on a few longs so we will see how it turns out

Down from around 2.04 for another go at 2.00, maybe?

Account Snap shot - USD/ZAR Long Stopped out 200 pips lost AGAIN! Ouch

Ok folks here is the update for today

I lost my long on USD/ZAR for -200 pips : Looks like a new low for recent range is happening - I may go long again. I'm a gluten for punishment :)

Here is the trade list pic

cheers

Attachments

• Account Update May. 01 07.30.jpg
    Account Update May. 01 07.30.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 203
GBP/AUD Longs Closed @ 2.04 - Reopened new ones - Holidays For Me - back in 2 weeks

Hey folks

Well my total take for last week totals 20K

I did lose a stop on USD/CHF - 200 pips
I risked a long on EUR/AUD and I lost 200 pips on the break of 1.80

I have opened New Longs on GBP/AUD @ 2.0217

I will be taking some time off and heading to a nice warm place called Hawaii - Kuai - Gonna tour the volcanoes and try some surfing.

If I can I will pop in to update this thread on trades I make or recommend and I will be updating my site remotely from the islands.

Happy pip hunting! Remember it's only money!
Cheers

New Idea For A New Thread - What do you think?

As I am leaving for holidays I'm discussing with a student a new trading plan for newbie forex investors

I am a big supporter of newbie investors and I am going to start a mini account with a deposit of 2000 dollars - The reason I want to do this is to help people who may be starting in the forex with a little less money than us experienced traders.

Mini's have less pairs generally and it will be a challenge for me to see if I can trade it up in a similar way to what I have done with this standard account.

The strategies will remain the same but I will need to be a bit more careful in my trade selections as there are a lot less pairs available. Mostly the pairs are the majors. I am up for the challenge and will gladly take it on but was wondering what some of you might think, or if some of you are trading with a starting balance of a similar size?

If you are post your interest and let me know -

Cheers
Enjoy the sun where ever you may be :cool:(y)

As I am leaving for holidays I'm discussing with a student a new trading plan for newbie forex investors

I am a big supporter of newbie investors and I am going to start a mini account with a deposit of 2000 dollars - The reason I want to do this is to help people who may be starting in the forex with a little less money than us experienced traders.

Mini's have less pairs generally and it will be a challenge for me to see if I can trade it up in a similar way to what I have done with this standard account.

The strategies will remain the same but I will need to be a bit more careful in my trade selections as there are a lot less pairs available. Mostly the pairs are the majors. I am up for the challenge and will gladly take it on but was wondering what some of you might think, or if some of you are trading with a starting balance of a similar size?

If you are post your interest and let me know -

Cheers
Enjoy the sun where ever you may be :cool:(y)

go for it cc, will look forward to seeing how you get on.

hey CC

How much have you withdrawn from the account since xmas, im a little bit behind. did the withdrawls go to plan

Karl

Account Update After Withdrawl

Hey out there

Here is a snap shot of the account for this thread - I have made a nice withdrawl - 80k I left 5 k in there for further trading I took a hit of -$800 on a EUR/JPY short - I closed it to early and turns out I was actually in the right short price after all :-( Whah!!!! I hate doing that.

Here is the account update and I'm ready to trade it back up again

Cheers

Attachments

• Account update Jun. 08 09.29.jpg
    Account update Jun. 08 09.29.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 279